Energy Drinks & Shots

Now they will fit again.
But you know if you come by, I am sure we have some clothing to assist...hehe

tell you what, I have about 3 pairs of shorts I can give you....for some reason they dont button....hahahaha

$2 for two?
Circle K near us still has the BOGO on Xenergy drinks and GG just came back with 10 of them. Ends up being about $1 a piece. Might have to go back later and clear them out.

I will need to find a circle K once I enter tampa proper, just found one near me...will be cleaned out today
Yep, they are $2 but they are buy one get one free right now.

Just cleaned the supply of xenergy, mango/guava....too good of a deal to pass up

Stopped back by Circle K on the way back from dinner tonight. Picked up 16 cans for $16.

Cherry Lime
Mango
Cherry Rush

Now I am all set.

Got the Bing ready for tomorrow. And judging from the state of illness of my two boys I will need every drop of all 4 cans to stay on 2 feet tomorrow.

Stopped back by Circle K on the way back from dinner tonight. Picked up 16 cans for $16.

Cherry Lime
Mango
Cherry Rush

Now I am all set.

I like the mango and the cherry rush. Good stuff. Searched here in Orlando for the cherry like and still no luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the mango and the cherry rush. Good stuff. Searched here in Orlando for the cherry like and still no luck.

They were out by me as well

Not as good as their cherry lime, but still good.

310525b.jpg

I need to try some of these - I get stuck on plain old sugar free red bull

Xenergy - Cherry Rush

I'm dragging this morning so I picked up a Xenergy, Mango Guava and I like it. Much better than the drinks I had yesterday which had me all tweaked out for a few hours.

I LOVE Redbull. To me there is nothing better than that first sip! It's like crack!(from what I've heard) It does not keep me up though. I usually get a 16oz in the morning and sometimes I can polish off two of them in a day. They don't keep me up either. I used to work 3-11 and would get one on my ride home. By 11:45 I was sound asleep!

Xenergy Cherry Rush. Not my fav of their flavors, but still good.

Xenergy Cherry Rush. Not my fav of their flavors, but still good.

I'm on my second of the day, mango guava

I'm on my second of the day, mango guava

I just cracked open a can of the same thing! I'm working at the gym today and Sundays are pretty slow, but thats ok because it gives me extra time to work on some homework and chat on THP. It does make me a little sleepy, however, so I had to grab one of these. We sell them at the gym they are awesome.

Do you sell Cherry Lime?

I had a Red Bull today and it was gross. I had forgotten how bad that stuff is. I want to try that Xenergy stuff. Looks/sounds good. Now to find it.

I had a Red Bull today and it was gross. I had forgotten how bad that stuff is. I want to try that Xenergy stuff. Looks/sounds good. Now to find it.

Circle k has them on sale

Do you sell Cherry Lime?

Yep, havent tried that flavor yet but we sell the Mango Guava, Blu Pom, and Cherry Lime

Yep, havent tried that flavor yet but we sell the Mango Guava, Blu Pom, and Cherry Lime
You need to get some in the mail to me. I had one yesterday, and have stopped at every gas station around here searching for them, cant find the Cherry Lime.

Check out supplementwarehouse.com, you can get a 12 pack for $18 plus shipping, not sure what shipping is but they usually have good shipping rates. They don't have all the flavors but they have a few. At the top of the screen you can search by brand, just scroll down to Xyience

EDIT: You can also check bodybuilding.com, their price is listed at 23.99 but their shipping may be less and they also have every flavor

Check out supplementwarehouse.com, you can get a 12 pack for $18 plus shipping, not sure what shipping is but they usually have good shipping rates. They don't have all the flavors but they have a few. At the top of the screen you can search by brand, just scroll down to Xyience

EDIT: You can also check bodybuilding.com, their price is listed at 23.99 but their shipping may be less and they also have every flavor
I checked them, they have a pack of 12, for $18.00. Great price. The shipping is $15.00 though.

Back