Gonna be fun to see this in action.
Im still 50/50 on being able to play, but working hard to make that happen.

Everyone is rooting for you to play but health first for sure. Even with a bad elbow I hope you can get some time putting with us!

I've been lagging with this thing so much better than I have in the past, speed control is great. Struggling some with short putts though, the grip is a little crooked, so I'm hoping straightening that will help.
My lag putting has been pretty bad as of late. Changing the weights during the fitting made such a big difference though so pretty excited to get it in my hands.

My lag putting has been pretty bad as of late. Changing the weights during the fitting made such a big difference though so pretty excited to get it in my hands.
My lag putting is about to face the ultimate challenge, but I'm at least feeling pretty good about it. 🤣

My lag putting is about to face the ultimate challenge, but I'm at least feeling pretty good about it. 🤣
Yeah, lag putting on that practice green at Golftec was one thing. Ballyhack greens is going to be a whole different challenge, but I'm up for it!

Yeah, lag putting on that practice green at Golftec was one thing. Ballyhack greens is going to be a whole different challenge, but I'm up for it!
Me too! I said somewhere else earlier, I'm about to face the ultimate lag putting test in a couple days. 🤞

Been rolling with the blade a bit as of late and think it might make the bag.
The feel is unique, but really good and I find myself really getting speed right.
Nice! I wasn't fit into the blade, but I still want one. hahaha. such a great looking putter.

good luck! we all definitely hope you can play. is the pain still pretty bad?

Hope to see you play. But I will do whatever my captain needs

Can't wait to put this in play! The F-3 and I are going to shock and awe. :cool:

1714695384787.png

Back