Ecco Tour Hybrid Golf Shoe Preview

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
ECCO recently sent one of their newest tour golf shoes out for review and here is a peak at the shoe. These look incredible in person. Pictures dont do them any justice and the pictures are really good.

DSC_1201-L.jpg

DSC_1205-L.jpg

DSC_1206-L.jpg

DSC_1202-L.jpg

DSC_1204-L.jpg

DSC_1203-L.jpg

Can't say much more than WOW. I'd sport those with some pants in a second.

Damn, not my style at all but those are AWESOME! Can't wait to hear your thoughts Jarret.

WOW!

Those are actually kinda cool looking. Enjoy buddy!

I am not digging this style. I just would not get enough opportunities to wear these.

Wow those babies are gorgeous. I could wear them to work then go straight to the golf course!

Is this real life?

i'd get shanked for wearing those.

I really love the looks of these, they were finally in stock at Golf Galaxy the other day so I could try them on. These shoes are rock solid, but they would definitely have a break in period as they are quite stiff right out of the box. As with most Ecco's they are out of my price range, but I would love to own a pair.

To me, this is very classic golf shoe. minus the old metal spikes.

i bet Don Draper wears these in black when he plays golf...

I've always wondered about these, I can't wait to hear more, they always struck me as a combo between older classic styling and newer technology!

Not sure if I could pull them off or not, but they are P.I.M.P.!

They are a pants golf shoe. And with pants ANYONE could pull them off. and they are very comfortable!

Holy P.I.M.P mode on the golf course!

One-T,
Now those are some great looking shoes! I always wear slacks while playing (even when it's over 100*) and prefer the traditional look vs the sports shoe style. I am looking forward to your complete review.

One-T,
Now those are some great looking shoes! I always wear slacks while playing (even when it's over 100*) and prefer the traditional look vs the sports shoe style. I am looking forward to your complete review.
good stuff man. If you wear slacks then I think these are a must. they are super comfortable.

A real man would sport these with knee highs and nickers.

i love the ones that are like this without the toe holes in them i saw them at Golf Galaxy the other day they looked AMAZING

Wow the all white wing-tip's look awesome!

Smancy, I don't think I could pull those off.

They remind me of cowboy boots.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Back