Ecco Golf Belt Preview

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
Ecco golf just sent this belt for review. I love a good golf belt so I am excited to give some feedback. One aspect of this belt that I like is the length is adjustable, with a bit of work.

DSC_1192-L.jpg

DSC_1200-L.jpg

DSC_1198-L.jpg

DSC_1199-L.jpg

This may be a weird comment, but the way they packaged that belt is actually really cool.

This would go well with any outfit and Ecco's leathers are always top quality. Looking forward to your thoughts Jarret.

So far, I like it!

Seems pretty simple and classy...I like it

Looks good. Im a sucker for a good belt and I like the packaging as well!

That packaging is awesome!

I love Ecco and I love belts.

Send this my way for a "secondary" review after you are done please. And thank you.

I love Ecco and I love belts.

Send this my way for a "secondary" review after you are done please. And thank you.
hahaha...well. the plus is...it is adjustable with some fabric scissors. For you to wear my belt you would need to make it much smaller.

hahaha...well. the plus is...it is adjustable with some fabric scissors. For you to wear my belt you would need to make it much smaller.

Beauty of adjustability, already got the scissors so hurry up and review it. :angel:

The adjustability is key. Knowing for a fact when you buy one that it will fit is a good feeling to know.

God love a slick white golf belt.
amen brother.

Beauty of adjustability, already got the scissors so hurry up and review it. :angel:

The adjustability is key. Knowing for a fact when you buy one that it will fit is a good feeling to know.
You know what, I havent tried it on yet. I need to see if it fits now or if you have to adjust it as soon as you get it. Come to think of it, I dont see a size anywhere.

Looks very sharp. I've always thought it would be a great idea for a shoe company to sell nicer shoes with a matching belt included. The price point would be higher but I think the combinations would be something that many golfers would love.

You know what, I havent tried it on yet. I need to see if it fits now or if you have to adjust it as soon as you get it. Come to think of it, I dont see a size anywhere.

From looking online, I think they send the belts at Large (up to 38) and X-Large (up to 46) - so it likely fits but you would want to trim off a bit to only have the overhang you want.

From looking online, I think they send the belts at Large (up to 38) and X-Large (up to 46) - so it likely fits but you would want to trim off a bit to only have the overhang you want.
I looked on the bottom of the box, you are correct. I got a Large

looks nice whats the MSRP?

Very nice looking belt. 100$ though...dang.

I thought the same thing

Even like the Travis Matthew belts are $65 on their site and you can change the buckles out and the leather is really nice. Sucks i'd think about grabbing one but not for that price! still a good looking belt.

FYI - they can be had new on eBay for $79.

Back