Dustin Johnson Engaged to Paulina Gretzky

Good for him...does this improve his play or hurt it? Either way, good for him :clapp:

Saw this yesterday on his IG. Not a bad move lol

Good for him...does this improve his play or hurt it?

Good question. I've always had the impression that he has immense talent, but lacks focus or drive. This could be completely unfair; it's just sort of what I sense, although I can't really put my finger on why -- other than that he seems to have immense talent and it seems like he should have won more.

So I wonder if this could cause him to be even less focused on his game and making use of his talents. OTOH, Wayne Gretzky was such a great competitor, perhaps if he marries into that family he'll get some of "the Great One's" competitive drive by osmosis.

Anyway, just some thoughts -- or ramblings.

Yea, she is spectacularly hot! Good for Dustin. Can't wait to see her on TV after DJ wins his next tourney.

~Rock

He was 7 months and 20 days too late for this. Sweet Christ she is smoking.

Wish them all the best but I can't help but feel like it will end badly, considering how quick it is and the reputation that she has.
I must admit though, Id be highly tempted by a hot girl who is The Great One's daughter, especially if she is a cool chick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Wish them all the best but I can't help but feel like it will end badly, considering how quick it is and the reputation that she has.
I must admit though, Id be highly tempted by a hot girl who is The Great One's daughter, especially if she is a cool chick.

Hahaha. What reputation? Twitter and Instagram pictures are hardly enough for me to get to know a person.

Hahaha. What reputation? Twitter and Instagram pictures are hardly enough for me to get to know a person.

She has quite a reputation for being a party girl.

Dustin Johnson Engaged to Paulina Gretzky

I guess I don't know why that's a problem.

Well, how are you supposed to build a life with someone who all they want to do is spend their time hanging out at bars and nightclubs getting wasted? Just ask Anthony Kim how that works out as far as golf is concerned.

I guess I don't know why that's a problem.

I can tell that you're being deliberately contrary, and even though you and I may not care about her reputation, I'm sure you are wise enough to see that some might care enough to have an opinion about it.

Well, how are you supposed to build a life with someone who all they want to do is spend their time hanging out at bars and nightclubs getting wasted? Just ask Anthony Kim how that works out as far as golf is concerned.

I think Dustin knows what he's getting into. At least I hope so.

I can tell that you're being deliberately contrary, and even though you and I may not care about her reputation, I'm sure you are wise enough to see that some might care enough to have an opinion about it.

Thank you for moderating.

I was just about to say the same thing. Arguing for the sake of argument.

I think Dustin knows what he's getting into. At least I hope so.

Thank you for moderating.

Many a man has been blinded by love and a great figure.

Dustin has been quite the party boy him self, all works out. And people mature when they get older. Good luck to both!

Just another reminder to the kids.... go out and work on your golf game.

Back