Dustin Johnson Dating Gretzky's Daughter

mrmcgovs

Reaction score
Handicap
After watching the AJ McCarron's GF show last night ....oopps I mean the Alabama/ND Championship game last night, just thought I would share with you the girlfriend of the current leader at the Hyundai TOC. DJ, no longer dating Natalie Gulbis, is currently dating Paulina Gretzky. She is HOF Hockey player Wayne Gretzky's daughter. Feel free to google for more about her...That is all.....

images

She's from where I live. Actually a nice girl. Suprisingly.

Yes, she is pretty well known on Twitter. Seems like quite the handful to date if you ask me.

After watching the AJ McCarron's GF show last night ....oopps I mean the Alabama/ND Championship game last night, just thought I would share with you the girlfriend of the current leader at the Hyundai TOC. DJ, no longer dating Natalie Gulbis, is currently dating Paulina Gretzky. She is HOF Hockey player Wayne Gretzky's daughter. Feel free to google for more about her...That is all.....

images

Oh, I'd Google alright. :act-up:

I'm sure she has a sparkling personality and can saucer pass like it's nobody's business.

I'm not sure who would have to google her at this point.

I'm calling BS on this. He's dating that Amanda girl and has been for 3 years now. They live together.

I would find it hard to date a chic that posts racy pics on the internet. Hot or not

4-paulina-gretzky-racy-pictures.jpg

I would find it hard to date a chic that posts racy pics on the internet. Hot or not

4-paulina-gretzky-racy-pictures.jpg

Nice Captain America suit Jarret.

He's young and he likes to party too...........nothing wrong with this.

I think we need more pics and less posts about if it's true or not. :bashful:

No offence, but what does that have to do with this?

First post says he dated Gulbis. Which he denied over and over again. Figured I'd say something about it.

Here is an excerpt from the Golf Digest article:

Gulbis said they were dating. Johnson said they never were. Apparently, it was news to Gulbis.

This is a stupid thread. A stupid thread with Paulina Gratzky in it.

Back