JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there a shape you gravitate towards? What looks perfect to your eye?

There’s not really for me- if it goes and goes straight I will swing it.

Doesn't really matter as long as it goes straight!

Titleist makes the best looking drivers overall; but I can live with all the others - except most Ping - realize they perform well - most just don’t fit eye. But again giving a chance to fit any driver would start with including with the beautiful look that is Titleist.

I really love the pear shaped Titleist drivers.

That classic pear shape is my love.

I like a pear-shape. Seems to set up well behind the ball to me.

Same with the pear shape for me. And I do not like the flat/straight faced drivers of the last couple years. In looks or performance.

TSR4 is perfection. 430cc. Rounded. Bliss.

Never really paid much attention, unless it was out of the ordinary like the Nike SQ. Cobra LTDx looks pretty much perfect to me. I don't think I'd change anything shape wise.

Cobra LTDx

tsr3 is pretty perfect imho

I don’t know that I have a preference. Whatever performs the best, even if it looks and sounds awful

No I do not have a preference I’ll go with whatever works best!

I can certainly appreciate how nice something like the TSR3 looks.

Over the last few years though I have gotten used to the large Callaway max drivers and don’t mind the shape anymore.

Strangely enough, as it’s contrary to most, the triangular shape of the B21 suits my eye perfectly. I played a TM r7 Limited TP for quite a long while (still have it) and the shape of both drivers, side by side, is nearly identical.

I prefer the square, low profile driver. That said, I don't see very many out there.

One plus for me is, in the rare instance I need to use my driver off the turf, the square, low shape is more appealing.

I don't have a preference. I just need it to work.

The Titleist Look

(and sound)

However you’d classify the Cobra F9 or the LTDx. I really like how they look behind the ball.

Back