Dormie Network Questions Answered

What am I seeing?
Ballyhack, looks like they made a bridge so carts don’t have to cross the street anymore

Ballyhack, looks like they made a bridge so carts don’t have to cross the street anymore
Oh we didn’t have to cross the street either, the tunnel was there

Oh we didn’t have to cross the street either, the tunnel was there
Oh, was just looking at google maps and saw this new picture lol

The Dormie Network is a sponsor on the KFT this week.

Haha. It happens. It’s a fun little tunnel.
What is not fun is that hill between 1 and i think its 6? How many carts got sideways there, crazy.

If I woulda won the powerball one of my first purchases would have been a Dormie Network membership

You are thinking too small. I would have purchased the Dormie Network!
"Billionaire buys very successful thing and starts messing with it"...No thank you, I've seen that before :LOL:

You are thinking too small. I would have purchased the Dormie Network!
Absolutely not! They know what they’re doing. I don’t😂

I would simply purchase a different golf course and see what I can do

With our first experience of the year on deck, if anybody has any questions, ask away.

With our first experience of the year on deck, if anybody has any questions, ask away.
Any plans to host an event at GreyBull next year or is it too early to say? Last I recall it was slated to open spring 2024

Any plans to host an event at GreyBull next year or is it too early to say? Last I recall it was slated to open spring 2024
Too early to say as reservations are not open as of yet

Too early to say as reservations are not open as of yet
As a follow up, which course do you think is the most playable? Ballyhack seems like the most fun but Briggs Ranch or Dormie Club seem like they’d make a good daily course

As a follow up, which course do you think is the most playable? Ballyhack seems like the most fun but Briggs Ranch or Dormie Club seem like they’d make a good daily course
Briggs Ranch

Do you have to be a guest or member on property to shop in the pro shop.

Do you have to be a guest or member on property to shop in the pro shop.
I honestly don’t know. I believe so, but maybe not. Would one want to shop there without playing there or being a guest?

I honestly don’t know. I believe so, but maybe not. Would one want to shop there without playing there or being a guest?
I'm going to be in Roanoke next week for work and want more ballyhack things 😂

Refresh my memory, but if guests there wanted some, say, canned transfusions for the room, they should purchase them at the bar before retiring for the night, yes?

Back