dog troubles...any suggestions

thanks for the compliment. i'm more pissed at the nieghbor themselves. i've asked a number of times for them to accompany their dog but they just won't and they don't care.

I guess that's what you get in a hippie-esque town. They just let nature take its course.

thanks for the compliment. i'm more pissed at the nieghbor themselves. i've asked a number of times for them to accompany their dog but they just won't and they don't care.

It could be worse. I have a hawk that hangs around my yard and eats all the birds that go in my bird bath. I then have to clean up half eaten birds all the time.

If I were you I would just punch the guy. You know what they say, Violence is usually the answer to everything.

It could be worse. I have a hawk that hangs around my yard and eats all the birds that go in my bird bath. I then have to clean up half eaten birds all the time.

If I were you I would just punch the guy. You know what they say, Violence is usually the answer to everything.

if i punch the guy, i could go to jail, if i let my dog attack his, i may lose my dog. i think the best thing to do is put land mine's in my yard. wait patiently, and watch that sucker go up in flames.

or i'll just continue to shovel it out of my yard and fling it in the woods. it's a lose, lose situation.

if i punch the guy, i could go to jail, if i let my dog attack his, i may lose my dog. i think the best thing to do is put land mine's in my yard. wait patiently, and watch that sucker go up in flames.

or i'll just continue to shovel it out of my yard and fling it in the woods. it's a lose, lose situation.

Haha, then I go back to my original suggestion of buying an air horn.

Haha, then I go back to my original suggestion of buying an air horn.

yeah, the air horn might be the best option. i wonder if i can download the airhorn app to my droid or if i need a proper one? lol

to make matters worse, this dog only has 3 legs, so i know he's been sh*tting in others' yards before.

yeah, the air horn might be the best option. i wonder if i can download the airhorn app to my droid or if i need a proper one? lol

to make matters worse, this dog only has 3 legs, so i know he's been sh*tting in others' yards before.

Oh man, well the three legs changes everything. Poor thing, I would let him poop wherever he wants too.

As for the air horn, go to a boat store and get a real one. The mexican discotech one for the I Phone is funny but would not work for this application.

Oh man, well the three legs changes everything. Poor thing, I would let him poop wherever he wants too.

As for the air horn, go to a boat store and get a real one. The mexican discotech one for the I Phone is funny but would not work for this application.

haha, forget the dog, the mexican discotech air horn is where it's at.

JB got it right. Instead of bagging poo, fling it. As for TC, buy ya a super soaker gun. It works on that crazy coon that eats my cats food, but not on the bear that insists on climbing into my truck bed.

JB got it right. Instead of bagging poo, fling it. As for TC, buy ya a super soaker gun. It works on that crazy coon that eats my cats food, but not on the bear that insists on climbing into my truck bed.

good idea clam! although i was hoping that you were in need of some porch meat, lol

but not on the bear that insists on climbing into my truck bed.

Dont quote me on this but I believe the sure way to get rid of a bear is by rubbing its belly. They hate that.

I have had this same problem but it was with my neighbor's 3 cats coming over and using my yard as their own personal dumpoff spot as well as spraying on our carport door (we have 2 indoor cats). It's so lovely to have to mow over piles of cat crap every week.
What I did was take some cayenne pepper and mix it with water and then put it in a spray bottle. I sprayed it all over the carport by the door and all over the sidewalk where they would have to cross to get to our side yard which was their favorite place to dump. Turned the sidewalk a little red but it wasn't permanent. Washed away after a few storms. Worked like a charm. They would come across the street, get a whiff and then go flying back to the neighbor's. Might be worth a shot. If it works for cats, will probably work for dogs just as well...

- On their car with a note
- Super Soaker
- Air Horn

Those are my top 3...anyone care to make a poll on this one?

Dont quote me on this but I believe the sure way to get rid of a bear is by rubbing its belly. They hate that.

So why didn't anyone think of this at WPB? hehe

You'd think your mini-donkey and ostriches would scare it away.

I noticed the OP has not yet gotten back to us. I read his first post as he lived in a condo project or apartment complex as he mentioned calling an office. They should take care of it. One thing of which I would make sure, and that is to not piss off a bull mastiff. Bite your head off in one bite.

Kevin

Kevin
The emu got eaten by a coyote a few years ago. It didnt do much for the hawks though. The donkey is still on my wish list.

The emu got eaten by a coyote a few years ago. It didnt do much for the hawks though. The donkey is still on my wish list.

Crap. Have you at least gotten the mini tractor? Or a tiny manservant?

Kevin

Want a sheep?

Crap. Have you at least gotten the mini tractor? Or a tiny manservant?

Kevin

Dammit Kevin, I am only one man. Your tapping into my bucket list. Hopefully the mini tractor comes once the backyard and horse stalls get grated.

I noticed the OP has not yet gotten back to us. I read his first post as he lived in a condo project or apartment complex as he mentioned calling an office. They should take care of it. One thing of which I would make sure, and that is to not piss off a bull mastiff. Bite your head off in one bite.

Kevin

Yah pissing the dog off is a definate no. It could be detrimental to your health.

Have you thought about maybe buying a saddle and a monkey to ride on the back of the bull mastiff? It might not solve the crapping problem but it would at least be entertaining to watch as it craps on your lawn.

Have you thought about maybe buying a saddle and a monkey to ride on the back of the bull mastiff? It might not solve the crapping problem but it would at least be entertaining to watch as it craps on your lawn.

Dog riding monkeys are the bomb. I've often thought greyhound racing would be much more interesting if you added monkey jockeys. Check out this guy. It's either a monkey riding a dog, or Willie Nelson has gotten so small and shriveled that riding a horse is too much for him too handle.

Kevin

D3CFC2DA-09B5-0F5B-6F6C2427FB0A3F45.jpg

Dog riding monkeys are the bomb. I've often thought greyhound racing would be much more interesting if you added monkey jockeys. Check out this guy. It's either a monkey riding a dog, or Willie Nelson has gotten so small and shriveled that riding a horse is too much for him too handle.

Kevin

D3CFC2DA-09B5-0F5B-6F6C2427FB0A3F45.jpg
That monkey looks like he is in control of the situation, impressive. Like I said, if that dog and monkey came up to my lawn and dropped one, I think I would be more amazed then upset.

Everything is better with a monkey.
[YOUTUBE]w-Vkg25269w[/YOUTUBE]

Back