Do You Wear Clothes at Home?

Once I am dressed for the day, unless I need to wear a suit, I stay that way until I workout or do yardwork or something.

I haven't worn clothes at home in years. @Nessinator loves it.

Don't worry I got this one

200.gif
You bought one Tesla and you turned into a hippie 😂

IF I could get away with it, I would be naked around the house, but even the Minister doesn't want to see that.

So I just go with shorts and a t-shirt when it's warm and track pants and a t-shirt when it's cold.
"Even the minister"? You must have a really weird minister.

The no shoes thread brought something else to mind for me…not that you go around naked (unless you do),
I do. 😆

We never had kids to we continue to be the more inappropriate fun adults of our neighborhood.

That said I do change these days because our 10 lb pups basically destroy my nice clothes if I so much as sit down for a couple minutes.

Me, I want to be comfortable, so when I get home from whatever I was doing, it’s back to shorts and a tee. Can’t stand sitting around in jeans with a belt on and shoes and a heavy shirt/sweater regardless of the season.
This is what I/we do as well. We're empty-nesters so we're dressed comfortable at home most all the time.

It depends on what I'm doing. Just chilling on a day off? Jeans and a tshirt. Yardwork? It's old jeans and a shirt

I work from home now, so unless i am heading out, its shorts and t-shirts , unless i have an "ON CAMERA" meeting then i have on a Polo.

It sounds like I'm in the odd minority, I tend to get dressed for the day fairly early.

I wake up, THP, work out / do PT, shower and then it's usually around 6am. I've actually lost enough weight these past few months where none of my basketball shorts really fit, barely any of my stuff fits right now I need to downgrade one size on all of my bottoms.

So I'll get up and put something on and then throw a belt on and that's me getting ready for the day.

The no shoes thread brought something else to mind for me…not that you go around naked (unless you do), but are you the kind of person that gets dressed early in the day, jeans or whatever, and stays that way, or do you just throw on a pair of shorts and t-shirt, until you need something more? And when you come home is it the reverse, or do you stay fully clothed?

Me, I want to be comfortable, so when I get home from whatever I was doing, it’s back to shorts and a tee. Can’t stand sitting around in jeans with a belt on and shoes and a heavy shirt/sweater regardless of the season.
Why isn't your Forum name Streaker instead of @stryper

Back