Do you use Siri/Google Assistant?

Jank

I'm just a golfer, I suppose.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
FIRs
I've been in the iPhone family for something like 2 years now and I think I have used Siri maybe 5 times. When I was with Android, I also rarely used their voice assistant.

Do you heavily use Siri/Google Assistant? If so, what do you use it mostly for?

On my phone Almost never.. we have an Alexa at home that is used all the time.

Never...she doesn't like me.

I use Siri all the time on my phone. Use it to set timers, alarms, set reminders and add things to my calendar.

Have a Sonos smart speaker w/ Alexa in the living room that controls a lot of smart home features, TV, lights, etc.

I've got Alexa in my kitchen. She's used to play my music from amazon, spotify play lists, start timers for cooking, and answer questions about things I wonder about sometimes like how many teaspoons are in a table spoon or something like that. She's not able to answer more in depth questions.

I use siri on my phone sometimes as well.

I honestly don't . I have a tech type neighbor and he just shrugs his shoulders at me about this

I use Siri when I have my phone plugged into the car and am using Car Play. That's about it.

I wouldn't say "heavily", but I do use Siri. Set alarms, ask her questions when I want a quick answer to something, tell her to take me somewhere (nav), etc.

Occasionally when driving or when exercising (to change music in my AirPods)

I use Siri with Car Play all the time. Never really use it anywhere else.

Use Siri, mostly to set timers and alarms. Read and reply to text messages. A couple of other things. I actually have to make better use of it.

occasionally when driving I'll ask her for directions since it won't let you type in your destination in apple car play if you're moving.

About the only time I use Siri is to set a timer

While Driving, Hey Google call Sis.

Typically only really use google assistant while driving for calls, texts, and directions, those sort of things.

I use Siri in the car, to set alarms, reminders and calendar stuff. Sometimes even notes when I think of something I don’t want to forget

I use both Google and Alexa quite a bit.

Setting timers, asking random questions, Alexa for playing music.

In the car, GA gets used for navigating quite often.

I use Siri to mostly set timers or reminders, not much else.

I use Siri often for common daily tasks: directions in the car, timers, music from Home Pod speakers, controlling lights, security cameras, fans, etc. I have a Schlage deadbolt smart lock that arrived yesterday that I’ll install today or tomorrow on our front door. It’s compatible with HomeKit so I’ll be able to control it with Siri or unlock/lock it by tapping it with my Apple Watch or iPhone.

Yes i use Siri around the house to lower lights with smart bulbs, she is my alarm in the am, plays music for me, and she plays my rain noise while i sleep...

I use Siri often for common daily tasks: directions in the car, timers, music from Home Pod speakers, controlling lights, security cameras, fans, etc. I have a Schlage deadbolt smart lock that arrived yesterday that I’ll install today or tomorrow on our front door. It’s compatible with HomeKit so I’ll be able to control it with Siri or unlock/lock it by tapping it with my Apple Watch or iPhone.
I've been pondering a smartlock for a minute now, curious to hear how the install goes and what your thoughts are.

Back