Do you eat Mac & Cheese with a fork or spoon?

Do you eat Mac & Cheese with a fork or spoon?

• Fork

Votes: 47 77.0%
  • Spoon

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Title says it all, let the vote/debate begin!

Fork. Because I’m not a child.

I only eat it maybe once every few years, but it's always a fork.

Fork, but most mac and cheese I've had recently has been the larger spiral pasta. Spoon would make it a lot easier for the small elbow pasta.

Why is a spork not an option?

Fork for me. The missus’s homemade is more like a casserole compared to the typical box Mac and cheese.

Depends on the mac n cheese but I usually prefer a spoon as it's easier to scoop, especially with a smaller noodle like the traditional Kraft.

Spoon. Way easier to use a spoon in a bowl. Also nothing falls through a spoon.

Fork is the right answer. Its not soup

Spoon. Way easier to use a spoon in a bowl. Also nothing falls through a spoon.
How thin is the Mac and cheese you eat that it falls through?😂

How thin is the Mac and cheese you eat that it falls through?😂
Kraft is really skimping on quality these days...I don't know man! Still easier to use a spoon in a bowl regardless!

Fork is the way.

Never change buddy. I love you even if you hate me.
You're the one who always fires at me lol I remember very clearly rooting like crazy for you last week for something

I voted spoon, because of the handful of times I've eaten it I've used a spoon.

I'm ok with never eating it again, I'm not good with fake cheese.

You're the one who always fires at me lol I remember very clearly rooting like crazy for you last week for something
You said you were only rooting for Superstroke Lebron Ron. I distinctly remember that.

I meant with Mac N Cheese :ROFLMAO: , unless you like a ton of milk in your Mac N Cheese and then it's basically a soup.

I've never related with a post more. Why on earth would anyone use a spoon ever?
Spoons are better than forks at scooping that liquid gold.
ron burgundy anchorman GIF

I meant with Mac N Cheese :ROFLMAO: , unless you like a ton of milk in your Mac N Cheese and then it's basically a soup.
I'm all for you giving @Muchmore ****, but he might have actually swayed me on this one.

A fork because you can’t do this with a spoon!
IMG_2304.jpeg

Back