Do you clean your grooves?

Wedges after every shot. Irons definitely not as often

Most of the time after every shot, but most definitely after every round. Cost too much money to not keep them looking good!

Closer to never than the other options.

As needed, and usually before the shot not after. I hit and run.

Every shot. I use the Grooveit brush

A mix of everything. But usually clean them after each shot, but I will say, it's usually not a deep clean.

Pretty much after every shot if needed.

I keep a brush on the bag. Every few shots at the range. Usually every shot on the course.

I'll give the club a wipe if it needs it after a shot. If I have time, I'll work on the grooves, but if I'm in a hurry (maybe last to get on the green) I'll get the grooves the next time the club comes out.

I watched @xThor and @e1iterate clean up after each shot, one with the thing with water and other with a metal (I think) brush. I got the thing with water, and I think I take better care of my clubs than my teeth - yes there is something wrong with me - but you know what, it takes a few seconds to do it right and, I am living proof from yesterday that it makes a difference, I was holding rock hard greens with decent shots while playing partners were all over the place.

Usually every shot, but always every round.

Pretty much after every shot. Yes.

When playing, every shot. Before I leave home to play, I clean the whole set.

One of the best golfers I have ever known never cleans his clubs at all. Maybe to get the mud off, but that's about it.

Wet towel, dry towel. Every shot.

Back