Disney Magnolia Course Pictures

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While playing with biggsy, we took some course pictures for everybody.

1194080390_YPT2i-L.jpg

1194081112_GqXYa-L.jpg

1194080627_sX57L-L.jpg

1194081335_xqshZ-L.jpg

1194080192_kqKsq-L.jpg

1194080872_5QTbX-L.jpg

1194084203_3Cy68-L.jpg

1194081598_scmsF-L.jpg

1194081811_QzWz6-L.jpg

1194082064_BvSAv-L.jpg

1194082288_Hs4RL-L.jpg

1194082481_wbrtb-L.jpg

1194082667_zFhbZ-L.jpg

1194083081_Lhec5-L.jpg

1194083243_hKDKf-L.jpg

1194083446_uKPFt-L.jpg

1194083808_AaNFD-L.jpg

1194083999_dkG7L-L.jpg

That Mickey cart is pretty neat. Looks to be in some pretty good condition for february. Is that all bent/rye?

Very nice! Makes me hate being in the north in the winter more than ever.

• Admin
Very nice JB. I know you must miss the winters in the Northeast.

Can't believe how green it is after playing on all that dormant bermuda here in GA. Looks very very nice!

What a great looking course. Lots of trees. Is that the norm for that area or just this course?

• Admin
What a great looking course. Lots of trees. Is that the norm for that area or just this course?

There are so many nice courses in the area.

I think it is fairly normal from what I have played.

love love love the mickey carts

Nice track...thanks for sharing the pics.

My 2.5 year old would go crazy for the Mickey golf cart.

I see some very defensive bunker positions around those greens....not too many 'easy rollups' on mishits.

Course looks awesome! Kinda similar to what I see up here with all the trees. Although the trees there probably don't have the thick brush underneath like I get. Makes finding your ball in there quite hard. At any rate, the course looks great! Was it kind to you guys score-wise?

Was it kind to you guys score-wise?

It was okay. Neither biggsy or myself played particularly well, but we were both low 40s on each 9.

It was okay. Neither biggsy or myself played particularly well, but we were both low 40s on each 9.

I'd take that! Any day if the week!

Is it a bit of a tougher track then?

Cool pics, looks likes a nice course

Looks great JB and Biggsy. The course I played yesterday looks nothing like that!

Great pictures. It looks to me like the fairways are really showing the traffic, this course must be extremely busy. I also expected the "Mickey" sand trap to be a lot bigger. Man, I wish I were in Florida to play right now.

Looks fun. My daughter might actually stay in that cart

I'd take that! Any day if the week!

Is it a bit of a tougher track then?

Its not too tough.

Great pictures. It looks to me like the fairways are really showing the traffic, this course must be extremely busy. I also expected the "Mickey" sand trap to be a lot bigger. Man, I wish I were in Florida to play right now.

I didnt think that way at all. A few spots here and there, but overall we were VERY impressed with the conditions.

EDIT: Duey, I just went and looked through the pictures again, maybe I am just not seeing it. Can you show me what you mean?

I'm not familiar at all with how the courses look under traffic in Florida and that's certainly a beautiful course, but about half way down there are several pictures of the fairway that show's all the cart tracks and looks a bit dry? It was my first take after seeing it, but those places get so much more traffic than we ever see here and we have an off season here for the grass to regenerate

edit: like pic #9 and #12.

Looks like a nice course, around here, only the greens are green! Thanks for the pics.

I didnt think that way at all. A few spots here and there, but overall we were VERY impressed with the conditions.

EDIT: Duey, I just went and looked through the pictures again, maybe I am just not seeing it. Can you show me what you mean?

I noticed the same thing, JB. Lots of tire tracks in the rough. This one in particular struck me as odd - - - looks like a shot from a Par 3 teebox and people didn't stay on the cart paths. That is pretty much SOP here, that you stay on the paths on par 3 holes. I'm also used to driving down the paths until we get to the area the ball is in and then going across at a 90* angle to the balls, then stay in the fairways until we get up to the green, then cutting back to the cart path. That may have been what duey was talking about.

1194083243_hKDKf-L.jpg

Smalls,
That hole is a par 3. Yet there is no cart path until you reach the other side of the green. They had people staying in the rough for that reason. I noticed that but being that it was not a FW, I assumed Duey meant something else.

Smalls,
That hole is a par 3. Yet there is no cart path until you reach the other side of the green. They had people staying in the rough for that reason. I noticed that but being that it was not a FW, I assumed Duey meant something else.

That makes sense for that hole then! Wonder why they didn't run a cart path up the left side to the green?

That makes sense for that hole then! Wonder why they didn't run a cart path up the left side to the green?

They did, however there was a small crack in it and being a Disney property, stuff like that gets fixed ASAP, so they had it closed on that hole only.

Back