Did You Play Nike Equipment?

Yes the OG pro combo, still one of the great iron sets .

My first set of real irons were Nike Slingshot, the OG version.
Nike CPR 3H hybrid
Ignite driver & 5 wood.
Engage SW
Victory Red STR-8 driver.
Still have the Vapor Fly Pro Driver. I got it from "used" bin with the cellophane on it for $93 right after they closed shop.

Have never had a Nike club in bag.

Owned a Nike 3 wood for 1 round and gave it to my Dad

Never any clubs but played the balls for a minute...been a fan of their stand bags for years

Sure did… I played the Ignite driver a lot of years ago.

I never had a Nike club. I was kind of away from the game when the were en vogue. When I came back I wasn’t too interested in them.

Had never really played before, and I joined a work league back in 07. The first iron set I ever bought was a set of Nike Slingshot OSS off ebay. I also played the infamous square driver. May have permanent hearing loss from that.

They were exiting the business just as I was getting into golf, so no.

If they still existed as a major OEM, I probably would be playing some of their gear.

Had a Nike hybrid. Don't remember the model. Almost went Vapor Fly Irons. Kinda wish I did looking back.

Didt ever play their gear. Now days since they decided to "Just do it" with the animal abuser, dog fighter, I will never buy anything Nike, ever again.

I still have a Nike method putter I occasionally use

I don’t recall ever playing anything Nike.

I sure did.

Original Slingshots, a method putter, Covert Tour hybrid.

Nike Vapor Fly Pro... definitely the wrong club shaft combo

The Nike ignite putter was perhaps my first real putter.

I played some Nike rzn balls.

had the slingshot 4d irons, and a some vapor fly pro short irons.

In fact just last week after reshafting my Apex 21 Black set, I paintfilled all of them in blue to get that Vapor fly pro look 😂

I played the balls for a long time and had 1 driver in the early 2000s. I’m not sure which one and I never really liked it.

Vapor Pro driver, RZN platinum balls, and a way too brief stint with Vapor Pro Combos.

I was almost a full bag at one time.
Driver (don't remember the model but it was the early blue one)
Original Slingshot irons
CPR hybrids
Wedges (hated them)

The only thing that wasn't Nike in my bag at the time was my putter (TaylorMade Nubbins)

Back