Describe Your last Round in GIF or Emoji

Well those aren’t GIFs.
WE even built it into the new software for you :)

Yea it was really hot...

Well those aren’t GIFs.
WE even built it into the new software for you :)
haha...well...I can write text with the best of um , but Im not so modern computer nor social tech savvy
Still don't know what twitter, don't how to even log in to facebook,, tweeting, picturegramming, vidoe calling, twerking, burping, whatever else. Give me the days of carbon copies and real telephones.

haha...well...I can write text with the best of um , but Im not so modern computer nor social tech savvy
Still don't know what twitter, don't how to even log in to facebook,, tweeting, picturegramming, vidoe calling, twerking, burping, whatever else. Give me the days of carbon copies and real telephones.

There is a thread that tells you have to use it on the new forum. But the easy version. Click the little button that says GIPHY when you reply. Search for the GIF that matches what you want to say and then click it and it will post it for you

There is a thread that tells you have to use it on the new forum. But the easy version. Click the little button that says GIPHY when you reply. Search for the GIF that matches what you want to say and then click it and it will post it for you

Tried it, that is a neat feature!!!!! Well done.

?

Last edited:
scrambled eggs.gif
All-day long!

Eh...
73297a29e600f9eed88dc6aef758ba50.gif

Back