Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomahawx golf tees have just offered a discount code exclusively for THP readers. It is good from this Sat through 12/31.

thpdec08

It will get you up to 50% off retail.

I'm gonna order some Tomas I think.

Our local golf shop has Pro V's for $35, that is a great dealio! I got two, might get some more.
Funny, they aren't even my favs!

Just tried JB, the PP opts for secure or non-secure. Maybe something is up with the site's linking?

Scooter, email the company and let them know you are having trouble. Tell them specifically it is from the THP coupon. I will do the same.

ebay has the 10% off on PP purchases today only. Wasn't messaged on it either. Find item and it will give deyails right below price.

Alos that live.com seems to be giving 25-30% back on all BIN auctions, but takes up to 70 days to be avilable in PP account. I think you have to sign up with microsoft live.com, then search for your item on ebay through their site.

update to this microsoft live.com.....I just went through it and did the search through them, bought a BIN item and was all ready to get my $55 back in a few months...well, I mean WELL S#&T it all had to be done within 60 minutes and my session ended and I didn't get the friggin 30% cashback! What an idiot! Oh well, I have 12 more times to use it on ebay.

ANother update...Got it! I had to activate the live.com through my ebay messages after winning the item. SO looks like I'm $55 richer in 60 days.

Dicks' sent some emails today with some great online discounts, but they are usually still more than you can buy things for at mom and pop shops!

Dick's is always on www.couponcabin.com... there is pretty much always a 20 percent off a single item coupon

Basic Golf has a new coupon out. Basically the one we were supposed to get a while back. It offers 20% off your shirt order for the next few days. You can read the review we did on their shirts. They are top notch.

Coupon Code: GIFT
Enter at checkout for 20% off.

Anyone know if Callaway clubs are usually excluded from the percentage off coupon's that Golfsmith runs. I know there's always the * beside the 15% or what ever and Callaway is listed as one of the companies that certain things are excluded. Not that I will have a coupon that is good when I go to buy clubs but that savings of $100 would be nice. That could be some new shoes, balls, or a driver that I could get.

Edit: Never mind. I looked at the exclusion list that was posted earlier and looks like all Callaway products are excluded. If I have a coupon I'll try to use it and see what happens.

Callaway clubs are excluded. However, I have a decent rapport with the manager at my local Golf Galaxy and he let me use the coupon on my Hyper X driver. All you can do is give it a shot.

if anyone hears or sees a decent price on a pair of teaching / spikeless shoes could you let me know

I havent found much for a good price!

I wear a 9.5 d/ e (my foot is slightly wider than normal but a d is fine)

Golfsmith - 10% off orders of $50+

Golfsmith - 10% off orders of $50+

Golfsmith takes 10% off orders $50+ with coupon code: AFF903TEN (Exp 2/7). Restrictions apply. Enjoy $5.99 flat rate shipping and find up to 70% off during the Semi-Annual Sale & Clearance Event (Exp 2/14).

http://www.golfsmith.com/ps/?tcode=cj&scode=AFF903TEN

Callaway Pre-Owned - 10% Off Orders over $100

Callaway Pre-Owned - 10% Off Orders over $100

January 27th to Feburary 2nd
SAVE 10% on All Orders Over $100*

* No coupon required. Discount will be reflected in shopping cart when product total reaches $100 or more (excluding shipping and tax). Applies to orders placed between 01/27/2009 and 02/02/2009. Excludes Gift Certificates, Outlet condition and clearance items. Cannot be combined with other offers.

http://callawaygolfpreowned.com/?gcid=c1504x773

Yes, the misspelling of February is in the original.

I was looking at G-man's post ^^^ and I noticed that BB&B also has the OGIO travel cover on sale for $40. I rock a Club Glove, but if anyone is looking for a super cheap travel bag, this is a steal. Especially if they accept the coupons on top of the clearance discount.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=1&SKU=16043990

9498316043990P.JPG

Oh yeah, they had those in there too and they will take the coupon. They only have red and black though.

Have you purchased from them before, Atticus? If so, a good experience?

Golfsmith Presidents Day

Golfsmith Presidents Day

$20 off at Golfsmith.

Online code EPS906PRS

Valid thru 2/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back