Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunice Dalmahoy Windstopper Pullover for $39.99 https://www.caddiesbag.com/ they only have large size left in 2 colors

sunice_2111_truffle_400.jpg

The online Nike store has an extra 25% off clearance thru 1/2/12. Discount code is "Waffleiron".

Golfgalaxy.com has 15% off any single item now through 1/2/12. Use code NEWYEAR15

UGH!!! So my box showed up. It has TWO 3wd in it instead of a 3 and 5. :banghead:

They should make it straight for you, but it does bite to not get what you ordered in the original shipment. Good luck buddy.

Just a heads up for Canadian Hackers.

Golftown.ca will be having an online only clearance event starting on January 2nd! Save "up to 65% off".

No idea what they will be offering, however they did have some solid Boxing Day deals going on.

Duh, DawgDaddy already posted

Last edited:

Golfetail.com has pre-owned Callaway FT-iZ Fusion drivers for $69.99

dt-111231-ftiz1w-top.jpg

LOL
carlton-draught-deja-vu.jpg

That's my ball, I would probably have ordered some, but with limit of 1 kinda defeats the purpose with shipping up here and all. Still a really good deal though.

Yeah, it woud have been an easy buy if not for the limit. Too bad

Okay guys. I need a travel bag for my glubs! I know there was one posted a few weeks ago. But I really don't want a Tan one. So if you guys see a dark colored one for a great price, please send me a PM and let me know. Thanks a bunch.

Okay guys. I need a travel bag for my glubs! I know there was one posted a few weeks ago. But I really don't want a Tan one. So if you guys see a dark colored one for a great price, please send me a PM and let me know. Thanks a bunch.

I got a pretty badass Ogio travel bag off the bay. It fit my Nike cart bag and survived the trip down to Orlando for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back