Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got notice that my GPP order from Saturday can't be fulfilled. I ordered 3 items and they are able to locate one polo. =(

I was all set to order my putter today and went to put the code in, didn't work.... Called and they said that they ended the promotion last night due to an overwhelming response... Isn't that false advertising, they said that it was valid until the 31st? Not too happy , needless to say.

This makes me want to post in the "ponder" thread. Hrmm. Never heard of the company though. Any experience with them, anyone?

Caddiesbag is legit, I've used them twice.

The fairway is very nice too, I gamed the 3W until the Cleveland FL came out.

This makes me want to post in the "ponder" thread. Hrmm. Never heard of the company though. Any experience with them, anyone?

Love my Fybrids. Don't know about their shipping, but RBG has had all of their Fybrids (woods and hybrids, i guess) for $49 with free shipping for a while now. Budget Golf has them for the same price as well, with free shipping for anything over $100.

Thanks y'all. I sprung for both the 3 and 5. Maybe I can hit that 5 better than the M2. I have to have such a perfect swing for that M2 to perform. Anything goes wrong and it's duck-hook city. You may just see it FS on here soon.

Thanks y'all. I sprung for both the 3 and 5. Maybe I can hit that 5 better than the M2. I have to have such a perfect swing for that M2 to perform. Anything goes wrong and it's duck-hook city. You may just see it FS on here soon.

Merry Christmas buddy, enjoy the new sticks.

Awesome. If you've never hit them, you will love them. Mashies and most hybrids for me are hook machines. These Fybrids are just so easy and smooth, thus why I have 4 of them as my 3W and 19.5 and 4 and 5 hybrid :) The only other hybrids I could hit are Nickents.

That seems to be the best sale price at all the retailers. Anyone seen ProV1s any lower (other than Ebay)?

TaylorMade 2.0 Demo Irons at golfdealsandsteals.com for only $279.00! I just ordered a set!

My 2.0 set came last night!:blob: I really wanted to get out today to try them out, but it's 30 freaking degrees!! Hopefully it will warm up a little soon.

Merry Christmas to me!!!!

GolfeTatil has 15% off store wide today only with coupon code DT-111226 at checkout. http://www.golfetail.com/default.aspx While you are there sign up for their newsletter to have a chance to win a new driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back