Deadpool & Wolverine

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Jordan Belfort

Absolutely in. Definitely an opening night cinema trip, with 1&2 watched beforehand to refresh the memory and build the anticipation.

Can't wait to see this one

July can’t get here soon enough.

Might actually go see this one in the theater... looks like something fun for me and my son to go to.

this can't get here fast enough!

Can't wait to see this one
I like the idea of Deadpool and Wolverine going through the sorcerer's portal to join in the fight against Thanos, but coming in late or in the wrong spot.

I also like the idea that we could get a Marvel Animation "Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe."

Just noticed the store sign, hilarious!

Untitled.png

ok fine..... I will watch..

Loving that Disney is keeping what made DP / DP2 so successful and not PG-13ing it.

The cocaine bit at the end :ROFLMAO:

Forced my wife to see the first one with me in the theater and she loved it (coming from someone who hates sci-fi / fantasy / comic book movies); she didn't hesitate to see DP2 with me - it certainly helped we went to a theater that serves booze though. Hoping she'll see this one with me.

Loving that Disney is keeping what made DP / DP2 so successful and not PG-13ing it.

The cocaine bit at the end :ROFLMAO:

Forced my wife to see the first one with me in the theater and she loved it (coming from someone who hates sci-fi / fantasy / comic book movies); she didn't hesitate to see DP2 with me - it certainly helped we went to a theater that serves booze though. Hoping she'll see this one with me.
I think my wife might actually be more excited for it that I am. She loves Hugh Jackman, but hasn't seen him as Wolverine ever I don't think. She's also interestingly got a thing for Morena Baccarin. She wants to go opening night, ok I guess.

I think my wife might actually be more excited for it that I am. She loves Hugh Jackman, but hasn't seen him as Wolverine ever I don't think. She's also interestingly got a thing for Morena Baccarin. She wants to go opening night, ok I guess.
I feel like I need to go back and watch all the Wolverine movies.

Just because.

Back