Deadpool & Wolverine

Im missing the reference...
Rob Liefeld was the creator of Deadpool (he has a cameo in the first movie and a reference in the second movie) and he was notoriously bad at drawing feet.

Damn. Completely missed it.
The 90s aesthetic with comics was, especially with Liefeld, wild. Huge guns, weird body shapes, lots of pockets, and as few feets as possible.

So many examples, but this one is famous.

545da286f8584aaf711944cb19b02378.jpg

One of Liefeld's finest.

The 90s aesthetic with comics was, especially with Liefeld, wild. Huge guns, weird body shapes, lots of pockets, and as few feets as possible.

So many examples, but this one is famous.

545da286f8584aaf711944cb19b02378.jpg

One of Liefeld's finest.
Quite busty. I need to hit chest day more, I reckon.

I'll take what it takes.
More Liefeld goodness

img_0008.png

To be noted, Rob sold a lot of books and had an art style that really defined that decade of comics.

More Liefeld goodness

img_0008.png

To be noted, Rob sold a lot of books and had an art style that really defined that decade of comics.
Yeah, I remember those days. Lot's of boobs.

I think my wife might actually be more excited for it that I am. She loves Hugh Jackman, but hasn't seen him as Wolverine ever I don't think. She's also interestingly got a thing for Morena Baccarin. She wants to go opening night, ok I guess.

Your wife has good taste. I too love Hugh Jackman.

(And Morena Baccarin as well)

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
Your wife has good taste. I too love Hugh Jackman.

(And Morena Baccarin as well)
Definitely can't argue her taste, I mean she married me too so that's 3/3. 😂

First Marvel anything I've been excited about in a while. This will be a fun watch. I'll probably drag my wife to the theater to see it.

Definitely looking forward to this. Wolverine is one of my favs. They need to reset the x-men franchise.

Back