CONTEST Day 4: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Mystery Box of Awesome

1. Post in this thread, the number one thing you want to replace in your golf bag this year?
I probably should replace my MD3 wedges. While they're still fairly new, but I think I bought the wrong grind. Should've went with a C-grind instead of the S.

2. Make a second post in this thread with a brand you want to try but haven't spent a lot of time with
Everyone loves the Titleist BV wedges, but I haven't given them much thought as my bag is 90% Callaway.

2. I really want to try out the mizuno wedges. I've never really tried anything other than their irons.

I really want to try Callaway. I have played various Titelist, Taylor Made, Ping, and Mizuno irons and woods, but never played any Callaway clubs.

2. Being a THPer there are always a lot. But my order would be 1. Cobra (very good reviews here) 2. Mizuno (look absolutely beautiful) 3. Srixon (see #2)

2. I would love to try out Titleist or Ping! Even the new 2019 cobra clubs look awesome.

I would like to change out my driver this year. Move forward from the F8.

Irons are always something I'm looking to try out.

I have not spent a lot of time with the Callaway brand. That would be a brand I would be interested in that I haven't played.

I would love to upgrade the bag itself! In the past two years I’ve updated most of the clubs based on review read here, but I still have a 15 year old hand me down bag.

More Holiday Cheer (Awesomeness) coming our way! Thanks THP.

The number one thing I'm looking to replace in my bag is a close race between my driver and fairway woods and my irons. But I think I'd have to go with my driver. When it's on it works but I do have a two way miss with it (I know that's more me than it but I'm an internet golfer so it can be fixed with new equipment, lol). Besides, the majority of the THPers in Tucson all play the Epic Flash driver and I feel the peer pressure!

I recently got a cobra F9 fairway wood. I’d love to try out their new driver, and their new irons.

The thing I intend to replace in my bag is my wedge set.

Mizuno is a brand that I would like to spend more time exploring.

Thinking about which brand(s) I'd like to try... Over the years I've played Ping, TaylorMade, Cobra, Cleveland, and Callaway. However, I've only gamed Callaway for the wedges. I think it's time to give them a real hard look at the other spots in my bag. Change is good, right?

The one manufacturer that I’ve never tried and heard good things about is Mizuno.

Post-1
The only real club i would remove is my 3 wood. It would be replaced by a driving iron or a 3 hyb.

Post-2
I would like to try Mizuno clubs someday.

More Holiday Cheer (Awesomeness) coming our way! Thanks THP.

The number one thing I'm looking to replace in my bag is a close race between my driver and fairway woods and my irons. But I think I'd have to go with my driver. When it's on it works but I do have a two way miss with it (I know that's more me than it but I'm an internet golfer so it can be fixed with new equipment, lol). Besides, the majority of the THPers in Tucson all play the Epic Flash driver and I feel the peer pressure!

You should......:p

I think I'd like to try Bettinardi this year. I've tried a bunch of major brands and have found some success but looking for something different potentially.

I think I would like to replace my driver. It is at the 2 year mark and that is about as long as you should keep a driver right??

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I have never even seen a PXG club in person, would love to hit one.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Awesome giveaway and I just put through my 2020 Albatross Club purchase too with some extra pay pal funds!!!

1.) Putter is my focus for the upcoming season. Tinkered a bit at the end of this season but never found that perfect match.

Back