Counter the above post

Hawking.jpg

dork.jpg

Lmfao. Duuuude. Im catching up on this thread. Roadhouse was nice. So are these posters. Awesome stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmfao. Duuuude. Im catching up on this thread. Roadhouse was nice. So are these posters. Awesome stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am at work and bored, we are on some bs schedule so I have to pass the time, I figured this is what I will do

This is too funny!!! I have tried to post a pic but don't know how to do it except the small attachment or a url
But you guys are quick and maybe I would be out of my league anyway - but I like the way you guys think!! roflmao

This is too funny!!! I have tried to post a pic but don't know how to do it except the small attachment or a url
But you guys are quick and maybe I would be out of my league anyway - but I like the way you guys think!! roflmao

find a pic you want, right click on it...copy the properties. click on the pick button and paste the URL...now you know and knowing is half the battle

Here is a brief fast way to do it. Google images, type in what you want. Click on the picture, right click on url, copy. Come here click the button to the right of the little world symbol, "insert image" and a little pop up screen will come up, paster url into that hit ok and the click to send it.

edit: im to slow

girl_slits_chair.jpg

I think I figured it out!

Back