Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Bosch

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Life on Mars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miami Vice

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters
Life on Mars was ridiculously good. But the American version was so much better but doesn’t seem to be an option here. I was devastated (like I wrote a scathing complaint on internet message board devastated) when it went off the air.
So
Hill Street Blues

The Shield. Although Bosch was really good. 24 was great for the first season, then became increasingly stupid imo.

The Shield is one of my top ten favorites. Hill Street is very close. 24 was fun the first few seasons. Bosch is very underrated. When I recommend it nobody seems to have heard of it then they watch it and love it.

Loved "24"!

I voted Bosch but the first couple of seasons of 24 were pretty epic.

If I had to pick one of these it would be the Shield. Had you included "Ashes to Ashes", however, that would have been my pick. It was a great cop show as well as being extremely clever and funny.

nbc community GIF

Those are all great shows but there can be only one GOAT

Andy Griffith. - wait that is not on the list. :eek:

Miami vice … the opening theme ..
people forget how popular it was …

Hill st blues , edgier in its day also
Commended

I've only ever seen Miami Vice of those. I think my dad has VHS tapes with every single episode recorded. LOL

Fire up the Quattro!!!! Life On Mars, obviously.

Highway Patrol. 😁

24 is one of my all time favorites

Hill Street Blues but I wonder where CHIPS is?

I went with Hill Street Blues.

However in fairness if The Wire, Southland, Line of Duty or Luther were on that list I'd of picked those over all on that list.

Forget Season 1 GIF by Law & Order

I went with Hill Street Blues.

However in fairness if The Wire, Southland, Line of Duty or Luther were on that list I'd of picked those over all on that list.
The Wire isnone of the best shows ever, full stop.

The first season of 24 was fantastic. After that it was wash rinse repeat and got boring..

Law and Order all day for Mtljeff

The first season of 24 was fantastic. After that it was wash rinse repeat and got boring..

Noooooooooo

I agree it got bad but not that quickly.

The Habib Marwan season (I think it was 4) was awesome. He was such a great villain

Noooooooooo

I agree it got bad but not that quickly.

The Habib Marwan season (I think it was 4) was awesome. He was such a great villain
Every season

1. Jack Bauer heard about trouble.

2. Jack Bauer jumps into action by grabbing shoulder bag and pistol

3. Chloe helps Jack magically from computer.

4. Somewhere along the way the US government thinks Jack has gone rogue and tries to stop him.

5. Jack head shots everyone with pistol on the run, except the person he brutally interrogates.

6. Bad guys somehow get someone close to Jack to use as leverage.

7. Jack outsmarts the bsd guys and takes down the terrorists and saves the world but some how everyone hates Jack.

Back