Contest Winners Thread

Hey @OldeDude, congrats on the ProjectX win!!

IMG_6384.png

Thanks, it was quite the surprise to see this today. Found out that it's the HZRDUS Black Gen 4 profile, so asked for a 60 / 5.5. I'll definitely post pictures when it gets here.
really cool and fun win! congrats!

So here are some photos of the Project X Ryder Cup shaft I won on IG. I'm not sure, but I'm thinking I'll put it in my Ping G425 LST. The shaft I have in my TEE E723 has been too good to mess with, and this is the HZRDUS Black Gen4 profile, so low launch/low spin, which might be a great fit in the G425 LST.

I'll probably be putting a green Lamkin UTx grip on this one:

2023_RC_Shaft_01r.jpg2023_RC_Shaft_02r.jpg2023_RC_Shaft_03r.jpg

So here are some photos of the Project X Ryder Cup shaft I won on IG. I'm not sure, but I'm thinking I'll put it in my Ping G425 LST. The shaft I have in my TEE E723 has been too good to mess with, and this is the HZRDUS Black Gen4 profile, so low launch/low spin, which might be a great fit in the G425 LST.

I'll probably be putting a green Lamkin UTx grip on this one:

View attachment 9212260View attachment 9212261View attachment 9212262
That’s gorgeous congrats!

That is absolutely incredible.

SM dryspell broken, won an accra tz6 Halloween shaft

That will be fun in the Aerojet!

Got some spooky golf balls coming my way :D
1699039692305.png

Now, the question is, put them in play or save for next Halloween?
My golf abilities and budget will demand they go in play well before next Halloween :ROFLMAO:

My golf abilities and budget will demand they go in play well before next Halloween :ROFLMAO:
Apparently there are some that believe the Pumpkin belongs to Thanksgiving, so it would be considered appropriate for November.

Apparently there are some that believe the Pumpkin belongs to Thanksgiving, so it would be considered appropriate for November.

Pumpkin yes, jack-o-lantern no.

With the email statement from Jeff at Callaway Golf "We have shared these specs with our club building team" I finally believe my Golfmagic.com Fantasy golf overall season win is real! Full 14 fitted set Callaway/Odyssey - WOO HOO!!!

Paradym 9* Fujikura Ventus Blue - given full VeloCore option, OMG! double digit yards gained over my G400 and TS2
Paradym Fairway 3HL Stock Project X HZRDUS GEN 4 Silver 60 had good numbers
Paradym Hybrid 4 Hybrid
Apex UT 23/U
Paradym 6 - A UST Mamiya Recoil Dart 75
I wanted to try graphite in wedges so
Jaws Raw 50-10, 54-10 and Full toe 58-10 with UST Mamiya Recoil Dart 90
Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K Seven DB for the finish

Hoping for delivery before Thanksgiving

SM dryspell broken, won an accra tz6 Halloween shaft

That will be fun in the Aerojet!
that's a cool and fun win! congrats!

With the email statement from Jeff at Callaway Golf "We have shared these specs with our club building team" I finally believe my Golfmagic.com Fantasy golf overall season win is real! Full 14 fitted set Callaway/Odyssey - WOO HOO!!!

Paradym 9* Fujikura Ventus Blue - given full VeloCore option, OMG! double digit yards gained over my G400 and TS2
Paradym Hybrid 4 Hybrid
Apex UT 23/U

amazing win right there! I hope you love the new setup!

Paradym Hybrid 4 Hybrid
Apex UT 23/U

Wow, early Xmas for you.

The sweeeeet accra tz6 arrived today
20231106_174458.jpg

Paradym Hybrid 4 Hybrid
Apex UT 23/U

That’s a big time win!

Back