Contest Winners Thread

Just saw my name posted on KBS Shafts Facebook page as one of the first 7 winners of the C-Taper Lite shafts!

YES! You're gonna really like them I think Amol.

Just looked and I see a Michael in TX....could that be me????

If it is, could we become even more Altitudinal post MC?

YES! You're gonna really like them I think Amol.

If it is, could we become even more Altitudinal post MC?

I would need some Jman wisdom and demo time, but anythings possible!

Or I could go read the review thread. :angel: :wtf:

Just got an email about an hour ago that informed me that I won Tour Edge XCG6 Driver and 2 HCG6 Hybrids from FORE Georgia golf magazine. So stoked about this!!! Will post pics when I receive them.

Congrats buddy, that TEE driver is a beast.

Just caught up and there are lots of great wins today, congrats guys and you too cookie if indeed that is you (can't be too many Michael's in Texas :devil: )

I was just notified that I am the winner of the free wedge from Hopkins Golf for June 8th (for their FB wedge-a-day contest)! Woohoo!

I'll be able to place the order sometime ahead of the launch on June 24th.

So I noticed today (belatedly) that the email that I got notifying me that I was the winner for June 8th had the subject line of "You won!! Again."

Again??

I did some digging in my mailbox and found a message in my junk mail folder from June 3rd saying that I'd won for that day so apparently I've won *TWO* wedges from Hopkins in this giveaway. Totally awesome!! I can't wait to play them alongside my ATV's.

Ken

So I noticed today (belatedly) that the email that I got notifying me that I was the winner for June 8th had the subject line of "You won!! Again."

Again??

I did some digging in my mailbox and found a message in my junk mail folder from June 3rd saying that I'd won for that day so apparently I've won *TWO* wedges from Hopkins in this giveaway. Totally awesome!! I can't wait to play them alongside my ATV's.

Ken

Dude that's awesome!

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Again??

Ken

Nice win!!! Those look like some sharp wedges.

Jut found out I won two tickets to this years AT&T National from the tiger woods foundation from there US Open Facebook contest:

"Our winner for the US Open leaderboard challenge is Travis Wright! Congrats Travis on your prediction for Justin Rose. You have won TWO (2) Grounds-access tickets to the AT&T National, good any day you choose."

Nice surprise in the mail today. Thanks to THP and Bolle!

unboxing_zps45837654.jpg

Glasses_zps8f41214e.jpg

photo_zps70f62777.jpg

Awesome let us know how they work on the course.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Won this Nike TW polo from Sea Island a few weeks ago and it came today. Fits in the upper part of my torso, but it is not really meant for guys with love handles.

raja4aty.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Some great stuff in here guys , Way to go !

Loving this, nice stuff gents! Congrats!

Congrats guys!

Those Nike polos definitely run on the tight side. I guess it's whatever fabric they're using. Love the look, don't like the execution.

The grips I won from Lamkin's #freegripsdaily contest arrived today.

I choose the black 3gen performance plus mid sized, I really like these grips, and currently play them on my 60* lob wedge and driver.

I'm out of grip tape right now hopefully I'll have them on by next week.

IMG_20130621_180441_860_zps19ac46bc.jpg

Forgot picture.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Last edited:
The grips I won from Lamkin's #freegripsdaily contest arrived today.

I choose the black 3gen performance plus mid sized, I really like these grips, and currently play them on my 60* lob wedge and driver.

I'm out of grip tape right now hopefully I'll have them on by next week.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Congrats, enjoy the new grips!

Received the grips I won in Lamkin's free grip friday giveaway today. Now to learn about regripping so I can do it myself.
Photo0124_zps06e55891.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Received the grips I won in Lamkin's free grip friday giveaway today. Now to learn about regripping so I can do it myself.
Photo0124_zps06e55891.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Congrats my friend! It's super easy. Total no brainer! Let us know how it goes! And good color choice!

I got my Lamkin Grips in the mail, amazing!!!

So many awesome grip winnings !

Got an email from the TaylorMade U.S. Open contest letting me know that I won a 2014 U.S. Open edition Adidas polo. Will post a pic when it comes in.

Got an email from the TaylorMade U.S. Open contest letting me know that I won a 2014 U.S. Open edition Adidas polo. Will post a pic when it comes in.

Congrats on the win.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Back