Contest - True Temper DG Spinner Shafts

Last day to enter for the spinner! good luck to all!

is it bad to enter if you already have the spinners in all of your wedges? i could just mount it to the wall or something. j/k

good luck everyone, there's some hilarious entries so far.

I think you should enter anyway. I wanna see what you come up with.

I think you should enter anyway. I wanna see what you come up with.

nope, and i already said what my name would be:

the woman (b/c it would own balls!)

1. What wedges do you currently play? Nickent Arc 50*, xFT 56*, Niblick 42*
2. What loft would you put the new True Temper DG Spinner shaft in? the xFT 56*. I would try the niblick but I heard they dont fit!
3. What will you be naming your new wedge if you win? Carlos.... I agonized over this one for a long time. But after watching some of my favorite movies this name stood out. It's a strong and proud name. Plus the club just looks like a Carlos.

well only 135 posts - so 5 of us get a spinner shaft!!! those are GREAT ODDS!! come on baby!! thats 3.7% chance... I feel it - i feel it i FEEL IT!!! If i win this i will vibrant my club with the answer on it - and video my first shot - hopefully its a hole out lol. i cannot wait for the answer!!!

well only 135 posts - so 5 of us get a spinner shaft!!! those are GREAT ODDS!! come on baby!! thats 3.7% chance... I feel it - i feel it i FEEL IT!!! If i win this i will vibrant my club with the answer on it - and video my first shot - hopefully its a hole out lol. i cannot wait for the answer!!!
I entered and not all 135 posts are to enter the contest.. so odd is even better than 3.7%

I entered and not all 135 posts are to enter the contest.. so odd is even better than 3.7%

well im one of the most unlucky people youll ever meet - so take that 3.7% and subtract 3% and thats my odds of winning lolol

Man this is such an awesome contest 5 winners!!!

No problem. That just means out odds keep going up!

One thing I do recall is that there were a couple of people who entered did not have the required number of posts to qualify. I dont know if they have gotten them up to this point or not but that would pick the odds up also.

One thing I do recall is that there were a couple of people who entered did not have the required number of posts to qualify. I dont know if they have gotten them up to this point or not but that would pick the odds up also.

LOL, then we already know who the winners are... us... :D :D

awesome contest

awesome contest

Funny... I was just talking about the name I've given one of my wedges in another thread. SO yeah my club already has a name. But I'd be willing to legally change it if I win. Its an oil quech Cleveland CG15 that I picked up barely used that has the name JOHN etched into the hosel. So I call him "John" Cleveland Brown.

1. What wedges do you currently play? Cleveland CG15 50, 56, 60

2. What loft would you put the new True Temper DG Spinner shaft in? The 56

3. What will you be naming your new wedge if you win? His current name is "John" Cleveland Brown. But I've discussed it with him and if he ends up with a spinner shaft we would go with the moniker, John "The Spinner" Cleveland.

ok.. it is officially nov. 3rd..
JB.. who are the winners? LOL

We will announce the winners at 11am EST.

Woooot! Good luck everybody!

Back