TESTERS Congrats! You are Testing Wilson Dynapower Forged

Wow, what a great surprise and honor to get the nod. I‘m on a family vacation until Sunday but I’ll be able to get in Monday or Tuesday to one of the four AI Fit centers in the Minneapolis area.

I have a long history and soft spot for Wilson having gotten my start back at age 13 in 1978 with Wilson Staff Patty Berg Signature irons and the matching laminated maple driver, 3w, 5w, and Wilson blade putter. They were my moms’s old clubs and a good fit for me all the way through my freshman year as I didn’t have my big growth spurt until after that first year of high school. I took a little bit of grief playing ladies clubs from some older classmates on the golf team but it gave me extra satisfaction when I was the only freshman to make the 5 man varsity squad. My dad took sympathy on me and helped me get a set of men’s Taylormade irons before my sophomore year. :)

From about 2002 through 2016 I mostly played Wilson Staff Pi5’s, FG V2’s, and FG Tour 100’s, before switching over to Srixon irons these last 7 or 8 years.

I’m super excited about going through the fitting process and demo period. I look forward to sharing all my thoughts here with all my fellow THPers!
If you ever want to play a round in Roch let me know!

Congrats guys!

Congratulations guys!! I cannot wait to hear your thoughts on these!!!

Congrats guys! will be interesting to hear the feedback on these.

Congratulations gentlemen!

Congrats!!

Congrats everyone these look amazing.

Congrats gents

Last week we held signups for testers of the new Wilson Dynapower Forged irons, where FIVE THPers are joining THP Staff Writers @Jman and @Hawk in a full forum testing.

Join me in congratulating:

@JW Smoove
@tahoebum
@blugold
@PiratePenguin
@tequila4kapp

You will each be receiving 5-GW of the Dynapower Forged for this forum testing. Please reach out to @GolferGal with the following information:

Dexterity:
Shaft Flex:
Shaft Choice: (Any no upcharge steel or graphite)
Grips will be standard.

All shaft choices can be found in the “Customize” section of the Wilson website. If Ai Fit is available in your area, we strongly recommend using that to determine shafts.
Congrats guys. I was hoping my name would be called as I'm intrigued by these. Count me in for a close follow as Wilson might have struck golf here based on reviews.

Enjoy the fitting and the new sticks! Sounds like assistance on the reviews is coming so the content will be 🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
Congrats fellas!

Enjoy, can't wait to read up

Congratulations guys I've always loved Wilson Irons. Looking forward to following.

I'll be curious what Specs start showing up

For those picked to test, How are these irons different from what you currently play? What are you expecting to see from these compared to what you currently play?

For those picked to test, How are these irons different from what you currently play? What are you expecting to see from these compared to what you currently play?
GREAT question! Go post it in the iron thread if you don’t mind Cody!!! I’m curious the responses!

Back