TESTERS Congrats! You are Testing Wilson Dynapower Forged

Congrats to the testers! I've been staring at these since the signups. Really interested in the feedback on these.

THP always wants to evolve and improve, in this case it’s all about better facilitating testers in terms of expectations, framework, and support to help forum reviews thrive.
Like reading this. Especially for first time testers it can be hard to find your groove posting in review threads.

Congrats testers. Looking forward to how they work out for everyone.

Congrats! Looking forward to following along!

Congrats!

Especially to the coolest old man @JW Smoove

Congrats everyone. These things look so good. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on them.

Man, what a fantastic group of testers. Looking forward to the feedback.

THP always wants to evolve and improve, in this case it’s all about better facilitating testers in terms of expectations, framework, and support to help forum reviews thrive.
That is awesome to read. I think framework is going to be super helpful, I know I'm not part of this one but as we review other things will that support transfer over to a public forum for discussions or is it (in this case) specific to these testers?

That is awesome to read. I think framework is going to be super helpful, I know I'm not part of this one but as we review other things will that support transfer over to a public forum for discussions or is it (in this case) specific to these testers?
It will be a part of all forum testings going forward, we really feel it’s something that will help a lot! Support will also be constant within the testing threads!

Congrats everyone, look forward to the reviews.

It will be a part of all forum testings going forward, we really feel it’s something that will help a lot! Support will also be constant within the testing threads!
I can't tell you how much I love that. I know I've said before that sometimes I don't know how to say what I want to say. Thank you, and THP, for helping us better articulate our thoughts into the written word.

Congrats to everyone! Really looking forward to seeing @tahoebum reviews and thoughts

Congrats can’t wait to see what you all think.

Congrats guys! Looking forward to your thoughts on these. They've been getting really good reviews on the YouTubes

Wow, what a great surprise and honor to get the nod. I‘m on a family vacation until Sunday but I’ll be able to get in Monday or Tuesday to one of the four AI Fit centers in the Minneapolis area.

I have a long history and soft spot for Wilson having gotten my start back at age 13 in 1978 with Wilson Staff Patty Berg Signature irons and the matching laminated maple driver, 3w, 5w, and Wilson blade putter. They were my moms’s old clubs and a good fit for me all the way through my freshman year as I didn’t have my big growth spurt until after that first year of high school. I took a little bit of grief playing ladies clubs from some older classmates on the golf team but it gave me extra satisfaction when I was the only freshman to make the 5 man varsity squad. My dad took sympathy on me and helped me get a set of men’s irons before my sophomore year. :)

From about 2002 through 2016 I mostly played Wilson Staff Pi5’s, FG V2’s, and FG Tour 100’s, before switching over to Srixon irons these last 7 or 8 years.

I’m super excited about going through the fitting process and demo period. I look forward to sharing my thoughts with all my fellow THPers!

Last edited:
Awesome guys!!!!!! Congrats! Expect a lot of questions from the forum on this one. Hope you they work well for you.

Congrats everyone! Can't wait to hear how they play!

Back