ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Are Taking the Putting Challenge

LeanLock! Congrats guys!!

Heck yeah, nice way to start the Thanksgiving weekend here! As in others' cases, I have been very spotty with my putting this year, and it's going to be fascinating (and hopefully helpful!) to try a totally different style. I'm really hoping this helps my putting inside 10' especially.
Congrats fellas! I’ll jump in and answer any sorta feel questions etc y’all have. It does take a bit of figuring out at first, but it comes pretty natural quickly.
Somehow I missed that you were using this, buddy. Are you still using the Lean Lock now and have you found a lot of benefit in it?

I also might send you a PM if you have any tips for picking length, since this is COMPLETELY different than traditional putter lengths.

Congrats all! Looking forward to all of your thoughts on these.

Heck yeah, nice way to start the Thanksgiving weekend here! As in others' cases, I have been very spotty with my putting this year, and it's going to be fascinating (and hopefully helpful!) to try a totally different style. I'm really hoping this helps my putting inside 10' especially.

Somehow I missed that you were using this, buddy. Are you still using the Lean Lock now and have you found a lot of benefit in it?

I also might send you a PM if you have any tips for picking length, since this is COMPLETELY different than traditional putter lengths.
They have a guide on the website for picking the length :)

Congrats fellas... Once @Slowmo gets the putting down he is going to be scratch!

Congrats. I am very interested in hearing about the LeanLock putters and method.

Congrats to all. Should be an interesting test.

They have a guide on the website for picking the length :)
Yep I saw that, but didn't know if someone who'd used it might have tips to maybe go longer or shorter than recommended... Especially since I'm right on the line between lengths!

Congratulations to the chosen testers!

For what it’s worth, I’m not sure I picked the right length either haha. The founder was very kind to answer some questions for me as well as take a look at my setup and said it was okay, so I believe him.

I do still use it, yes. Out of ten rounds, I’ll use it eight? Sometimes I’m just not feeling it when I walk, it likes to hang up sometimes and every once in a while I’m like I’d rather not mess with that right now.

It won’t take y’all long to figure it out and get used to the speed it comes off the face. It does come off rather warm.

This will be very interesting. As a self professed horrible putter it will be interesting to see if this can bring the number of putts to a more acceptable number. 36-38 putts with a pretty dang decent short game just kills me.

Yep I saw that, but didn't know if someone who'd used it might have tips to maybe go longer or shorter than recommended... Especially since I'm right on the line between lengths!
I am nearly 5'11, but with long arms. I went with the 43" putter per the chart. If I had been able to put hands on them ahead of time, I probably would have gone 42". If you are in between, I'd recommend going shorter from my own personal experience. This is a great question to have for all of the participants to see. I'm interested to hear what @MWard or @TJRyska think about that.

I am nearly 5'11, but with long arms. I went with the 43" putter per the chart. If I had been able to put hands on them ahead of time, I probably would have gone 42". If you are in between, I'd recommend going shorter from my own personal experience. This is a great question to have for all of the participants to see. I'm interested to hear what @MWard or @TJRyska think about that.
Considering it’s up against your arm, I’m not sure too long matters as much as too short does. I went 42 haha

I figure there can't be a whole lot of difference between 43 and 42 right? I"m 5'10" but I"ve always preferred 33" putters. Since this is going to be so completely different and I"ll need to watch their instructional videos I'll just go with their recomendation. Lord knows my putting can't get any worse!

Considering it’s up against your arm, I’m not sure too long matters as much as too short does. I went 42 haha
I keep finding the end of it past my elbow... so a little shorter might help me with that. Maybe not though, as my setup is probably the overall issue. Still getting used to it.

I keep finding the end of it past my elbow... so a little shorter might help me with that. Maybe not though, as my setup is probably the overall issue. Still getting used to it.
If you’ve watched the videos on the website, going past the elbow doesn’t seem much of an issue. Once I get my eyes over the ball and I’m comfortable, the rest of the trip could be against the side of my head for all I know. If the ball goes in, I so don’t care haha

Congratulations @ 1860VS@ SkiBumGolfer@ Ludin@ Slowmo!

gonna be an interesting follow! Enjoy it

Congrats to the testers! As someone who struggles with the yips at times I'll be following along for sure. Just perused their website and it's definitely different. Going to be interesting to see how this works out for everyone.

Nice!! Congrats everyone!!!

Back