TESTERS Congrats - You Are Receiving Volvik Golf Balls

Congrats!

Congrats to all!!

Congrats to all the winners. Will be tuning in

Congratulations to the chosen testers!

Congrats all!

Just looking at the specs a little.

My "guess" Is that I would lean towards the Condor X as I tend to like higher compression balls more but happy to be surprised.

1712600793858.png

1712600857783.png

1712600924848.png

Congrats! Testing feedback should be interesting on these balls

Congrats fellas. Look forward to your feedback.

I'm guessing the Condor or the XT Soft will be my preference, but excited to find out through testing them all!
Will be fun. My game is kinda crap right now but hopefully will find it but delivery time.

Will be fun. My game is kinda crap right now but hopefully will find it but delivery time.
My game is always kinda crap... but I've been working to improve that. I'm also working on positive self talk on the course/at the range... which seems to have almost as much impact as the lessons lol

My game is always kinda crap... but I've been working to improve that. I'm also working on positive self talk on the course/at the range... which seems to have almost as much impact as the lessons lol
I’ve been trying to do the same as far as staying positive. Seems to make a difference as my handicap is slowly coming down.

I’m guessing the regular Condor will be my best fit but the XT Soft are the wildcard. If they’re low spin off the driver it could be the one that wins out for me. I look forward to testing all 3

Shipping notification!! Testing to commence next week!

Congrats fellas! Looking forward to the reviews.

Mine should be here by Monday!

First early delivery in quite a while!

IMG_4160.jpeg

IMG_4736.jpeg
Can’t wait to start testing these!

Mine get here tomorrow

Back