ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You are Part of the 2024 TEEm Tour Edge

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last week we held signups for TEEm Tour Edge, where 4 THPers will get packages throughout the year of new equipment to review for the THP Forum.
Join me in congratulating

@pumbaa
@OhioGolfer
@TransplantHacker
@IceyShanks

If your name is on the list, please send @GolferGal a PM with your shaft flex preference in wedges and your full name and shipping address.

Congrats guys!!!

Awesome! Congrats fellas, looking forward to see what you guys review and following along!

Sweet, congrats!!!

Always been a fan of Tour Edge. Look forward to the reviews throughout the year. Congrats gentlemen!

Congratulations to the 2024 TEEm!
Looking forward to what’s in store for you guys.

Congrats Gents!!!

Congrats boys!!

congrats guys. Looking forward to seeing what TEE has in store for us this year.

Congrats guys!

Congrats guys! I can't wait to see what Tour Edge has in store for you this year. :drinks:

Last week we held signups for TEEm Tour Edge, where 4 THPers will get packages throughout the year of new equipment to review for the THP Forum.
Join me in congratulating

@pumbaa
@OhioGolfer
@TransplantHacker
@IceyShanks

If your name is on the list, please send @GolferGal a PM with your shaft flex preference in wedges and your full name and shipping address.
Congrats you all!!

congrats. Looking forward to your insights.

Congratulations to those selected! Looking forward to reading about your experiences as part of TEEm Tour Edge!

Good luck all. I look forward to checking out what is heading your way, and the feedback.

Congrats guys!! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. I know there has been some chatter about some of the TE releases.

Awesome group of THPers. Congrats to you all and thanks to Tour Edge for their support.

Congrats fellas!

Back