ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Are Headed to Victoria National with SkyTrak

Congrats fellas! Looking forward to following along with this one!

Congrats everyone. It will be a blast!

Pretty damn jealous of these fellas! Added excitement with the GolfTec app integration for SkyTrak users!

Congrats all!

The Office Congrats GIF

Wow!!! What an awesome way to start the day. My head is still spinning. I can't believe it. First THP event for me. So pumped about Victoria National and SkyTrack+. Looking forward to meeting @AuzzieMatt @wadesworld @93civiccpe @odom730 @kosk and @JB . Now, I need to start stockpiling golf balls as I think I'm gonna need them. Am I supposed to be nervous already???

And thanks to @Parrot for the early morning text to "GO CHECK THP!!!"

Wow!!! What an awesome way to start the day. My head is still spinning. I can't believe it. First THP event for me. So pumped about Victoria National and SkyTrack+. Looking forward to meeting @AuzzieMatt @wadesworld @93civiccpe @odom730 @kosk and @JB . Now, I need to start stockpiling golf balls as I think I'm gonna need them. Am I supposed to be nervous already???

And thanks to @Parrot for the early morning text to "GO CHECK THP!!!"
Looking forward to meeting you. And I'm nervous as well. There's a lot of water and hazards at Victoria National. I have a tendency to find them too. It's going to be a blast, no matter how many golf balls we lose.

Last edited:
Congratulations everyone! Have a wonderful time!

Congrats to everyone selected

Congrats everyone! The lucky few that actually have room for a SkyTrak system. Enjoy Victoria National (y)

Congrats y'all! Super happy for you!

Congrats fellas!! Going to be a heck of a ride with Skytrack!!

Congrats all!!!

Congrats everyone! The lucky few that actually have room for a SkyTrak system. Enjoy Victoria National (y)
We are in the planning phase of a standalone garage. When that's finished the golf bay will move out of the attached garage and have a permanent home there. You will have to come down and visit for some cold weather sim rounds in the heated bay once completed!!!

Congrats to all. Way to go!

Congratulations everyone!!! This is going to be awesome to follow along to!!

Back