ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Are Headed to GolfTEC HQ and GrayBull

As I always say in these threads... Hell of a way to start the day. Congrats All.

Congrats

Congrats fellas!!!

This one's going to be quite the journey. Enjoy the heck out of it!

Congrats guys! :drinks:

Congrats! Can't wait to hear about the journey to improvement! And the new course, to boot!

There are no plungers on the bus... just sayin. 🪠🔥

If any of you want to get into CO early, it would be awesome to setup a pre-experience round.

WOW!!! Thanks THP and GolfTEC for such an amazing opportunity. Looking forward to getting better, playing GrayBull and having some fun with some great THPers!

Congratulations everyone!! Super cool event for you all to be a part of.

Congrats guys, this one is going to be amazing and I can't wait to follow along!

P.S. special shout out to my Titleist Experience brotha @djt311, glad to see you getting to another experience!

Congrats! I am looking forward to following this one.

This experience worked out perfectly for me. @Tee/Ski and @sourmash are gonna start losing pops in the AZTHP league events. :ROFLMAO:

Congrats all!

Congrats everyone!

Congats everyone. This is an absolutely incredible experience involving Golf Tec and GrayBull.

Congrats to all!! What an experience for you all.

There are no plungers on the bus... just sayin. 🪠🔥

If any of you want to get into CO early, it would be awesome to setup a pre-experience round.
I will be in town early. I know that. All my family is there. So will be taking advantage of that.

Back