Come on Titleist, for real?

Yep. Its funny because the headcovers are in a plastic bag. And in that bag, is a wrench and case. So they actually had to rip open the bag, and take the wrench out. This store could get in some mighty trouble for purposely holding back extra pieces.
What? Really? I have seen over 100 of those clubs shipped and shipped over 30 myself and EVERY single one of them comes in the bag with the headcover and wrench. You might want to check with your store, because they forgot a few pieces for you.

Yep. Its funny because the headcovers are in a plastic bag. And in that bag, is a wrench and case. So they actually had to rip open the bag, and take the wrench out. This store could get in some mighty trouble for purposely holding back extra pieces.

I've talked to Titleist directly and they told me that the hybrids and fairways do not come with wrenches but that stores were shipped extras for folks that didnt also have the driver. All I had to do was ask my retailer and he gave me one. If he didnt have one Cathy at Titleist would have gladly shipped one to me. It's really not that difficult.

I've talked to Titleist directly and they told me that the hybrids and fairways do not come with wrenches but that stores were shipped extras for folks that didnt also have the driver. All I had to do was ask my retailer and he gave me one. If he didnt have one Cathy at Titleist would have gladly shipped one to me. It's really not that difficult.

I was talking about the tmade wrenches. They come wrapped in thr bag of EVERY headcover.

From the iPhone.

Suffice to say when I stopped by this morning and talked to a manager about that, someone got a bit of a talking to from said manager. Unfortunate that it was needed but I'm wondering how many other people missed out on said wrench as well

Suffice to say when I stopped by this morning and talked to a manager about that, someone got a bit of a talking to from said manager. Unfortunate that it was needed but I'm wondering how many other people missed out on said wrench as well

Good on ya Tuna! Glad you got your wrench.

At that point it wasn't about the wrench, I have a Titleist wrench which works just fine. It was about the principle of the thing and why some kid thought it was ok to stock pile a bunch of them that should have gone to their customers. Just a silly choice on his behalf that served no purpose. Bah.

See Titleist? Not giving out the wrenchs just comes off as silly. Don't make people ask and feel like they're begging for it.

I think its as simple as this: if Titleist doesnt make something that you like, then buy from someone else. Theres plenty of other quality companies out there who would be more than happy to sell you a hybrid and its not as if Titleist is the only company who makes hybrids that are any good.

Any club that is adjustable SHOULD come with a wrench/tool, especially a HYBRID that runs $230! I do love Titleist products, irons more than woods, I do get a feeling of superiority from them at times. And while this is going to be off topic, there has to be a reason why life long staffer like DL3 would leave them and go to another company! Something had to go wrong with that! He takes a nice shot at them in his first Bridgestone commercial!

I hope you got two wrenches. Incase you go to sell one it should be sold with the wrench.

From the iPhone.

Back