Colorado Members thread

@leftybob may be interested? He's got an event coming up.
Wish I could do the 27th. Kid thing (I have already failed to get out of 😕) in the morning and Callaway fitting in the afternoon 🥳.

I'll be in Ireland plus still recovering from back procedure. Have fun.

So we have 3 out of the 4? I can probably fill with a local mate from the south ways, not a THP person but maybe we can convert unless we know of anyone else.

So we have 3 out of the 4? I can probably fill with a local mate from the south ways, not a THP person but maybe we can convert unless we know of anyone else.
I would ask my wife to join us. However, she would kick our ass and is worse off physically than me right now:ROFLMAO:

Let me see if I can do the 27th. When do you need to know 100% in or not?
He has them booked and dibs as they come in. Just need to know within 48 hours of tee time to drop the 4th if needed.

Edit: Oops , sorry @kiwichris correct if I mis spoke

He has them booked and dibs as they come in. Just need to know within 48 hours of tee time to drop the 4th if needed.

Edit: Oops , sorry @kiwichris correct if I mis spoke
Just need the 4th is all.

Slots are $66 each with cart included according to GolfNow reservation. Convenience fee can be covered with a beer.

Just need the 4th is all.

Slots are $66 each with cart included according to GolfNow reservation. Convenience fee can be covered with a beer.
If no one jumps at this wonderful opportunity to tee it up with us 3, will get the 4th covered somehow between us so it's not all on you ;)

Looking forward to it! I’ve been playing decent lately, so hope to keep that rolling.

If no one jumps at this wonderful opportunity to tee it up with us 3, will get the 4th covered somehow between us so it's not all on you ;)
I probably have a 4th if we need one 👍

Just realized I will be in Scottsdale next weekend to get my ping experience fittin the following Wednesday. I can’t wait to play with you fellas this year though. I will keep an eye on this tread.

Just realized I will be in Scottsdale next weekend to get my ping experience fittin the following Wednesday. I can’t wait to play with you fellas this year though. I will keep an eye on this tread.
I walk 9 in/around C Springs just about every Friday teeing off between 12:30 and 1:30. Always up for company.

We'll have to keep an eye on the dreaded W word... Might have to settle for something indoors.

Yeah, forecast isn't crash hot but I'm still keen, Sunday is a tough ask for getting unfortunately.

Yeah, forecast isn't crash hot but I'm still keen, Sunday is a tough ask for getting unfortunately.
I have rain gear and don't mind playing in it at all, just have to watch out for the flying electricity :ROFLMAO:

Englewood forecast - solid 41°, rain, 10-13mph winds from 12pm 🤣🤣🤣

I may pop out to the outlets today & grab some cheap wet weather gear & leave early tomorrow & grab those Mizuno rain gloves everyone was raving about from the recent Briggs Ranch experience

Englewood forecast - solid 41°, rain, 10-13mph winds from 12pm 🤣🤣🤣

I may pop out to the outlets today & grab some cheap wet weather gear & leave early tomorrow & grab those Mizuno rain gloves everyone was raving about from the recent Briggs Ranch experience
Yeah, I'm planning a quick stop at the PGA store on my way to the course. None of the stores down here have decent rain gloves in stock.

I don't bother with rain pants, but I do have a good jacket :)

What time are we looking to meet, tee off at 12pm, I'll have to stop for rain gloves on the way but will aim to be at the course between 11/11:15

What time are we looking to meet, tee off at 12pm, I'll have to stop for rain gloves on the way but will aim to be at the course between 11/11:15
Plan on being there around 11. Just going to layer and sprint to the ball and back to cart to avoid getting wet. No rain gear for me. Maybe some gloves...yeah, going to go get some now.

Plan on being there around 11. Just going to layer and sprint to the ball and back to cart to avoid getting wet. No rain gear for me. Maybe some gloves...yeah, going to go get some now.
If you're going, can you grab me a pair please? I'm men's Medium in Footjoy normally

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
Back