Reaction score
Handicap
Winter
Just released on social.

Thoughts!?

Just released on social.

Thoughts!?

I blinked. But I’m excited for the release

Is it me or is that speedback similar to some older Nike drivers?

Enhance!

rBIArst.jpg

Very interesting.....

I blinked. But I’m excited for the release
Best screen grab I could get. I didnt get it I'm intrigued. #Speedback
a9c41200fa4eedc9865c6955e606f828.jpg

Loved the F7 and F8, so looking forward to the F9.

Tongue biting has been real.

I know a few dentists if you need help with that TMJ. I can’t wait to hear what you have to say after that tongue gets released!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't matter, I will buy it without hitting it. Cobra makes the best drivers on the market period IMHO.

It's a game, I tried to pause it perfectly but just can't get it right!

Doesn't matter, I will buy it without hitting it. Cobra makes the best drivers on the market period IMHO.

Yet like Rodney Dangerfield they get no respect haha

Agreed - but I dunno how I feel about the yellow

Hmmmm

#TheMorganCup

Agreed - but I dunno how I feel about the yellow

My guess it is will really pop on television. With as much time as Rickie and DeChambeau get they could use the bump.

Just tell me the Evenflow White is a n/c option. Please!

I'm looking forward to see what this technology is. I know a couple years ago they were pretty excited about something that was coming in the future, I'm wondering if this is it.

initial thought: yellow?! why?! but cobra usually nails the design aesthetics, so i'll hold off judging anything until thp brings us more info.

new F9 looks great. and david is right, the sound they make at impact is pretty damn good

I'm looking forward to see what this technology is. I know a couple years ago they were pretty excited about something that was coming in the future, I'm wondering if this is it.

If I remember correctly, our captain brought up the release following the F8 and your captain threatened his life and told him to be quiet while dragging a finger across his throat. My memory is fuzzy on the exact details, but it was something similar to that.

If I remember correctly, our captain brought up the release following the F8 and your captain threatened his life and told him to be quiet while dragging a finger across his throat. My memory is fuzzy on the exact details, but it was something similar to that.

I think you summed that up pretty perfectly. That's when we learned you don't mess with him.

Back