Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

Considering putting a Cobra tip on my raw shaft from that event. It would look pretty good with the Darkspeed head.
You aren't kidding....maybe I'll do the same lol

I hear you....but I have an unhealthy attachment to Project X ever since the shaft up THP event a few years ago lol. That Smoke blue though sounds perfect.

How much spin difference is there between the LS and X? I need drivers that typically take a bit off.
I don't know between the 2 but the combo I have now took 1500-2000RPM off my TsR2 and Smoke Black combo.

I don't know between the 2 but the combo I have now took 1500-2000RPM off my TsR2 and Smoke Black combo.
Knowing what I do about the smoke black, I'd have to imagine that's more head based, but if so.....the X is a very strong option then.

Knowing what I do about the smoke black, I'd have to imagine that's more head based, but if so.....the X is a very strong option then.
I think it will help a lot. I thought I'd need an LS head but apparently I didn't.

I think it will help a lot. I thought I'd need an LS head but apparently I didn't.
That is very good to know. I will need to check those out somewhere to see how they work for me.

That is very good to know. I will need to check those out somewhere to see how they work for me.
I believe Windmill in Macedonia has both.

Hit both the LS and the X today at the store with a XS Hzrdus black -1 that they had for it.

Numbers weren’t much different for me between the two honestly, though admittedly a very small sample size. I think that solidified my choice of going X. I do slightly prefer the head shape of the LS, which is JUST smaller and more compact, but in the end the bit of extra forgiveness and less fade biased will be a better fit.

Back