DH27

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
About 15
Club Champion tell me all about this place. Just saw they are opening one in Buffalo.(across from Eastern Hills Mall) here in Buffalo.

Club Champion tell me all about this place. Just saw they are opening one in Buffalo.(across from Eastern Hills Mall) here in Buffalo.

There is one already opened in Rochester down in Victor if you want to swing by and take a look.

Club Champion spreading some THP love?! :D Awesome!
Welcome!

Some good videos here on THP with Club Champion. Here's one on a driver fittting:

We can help with that! 😁

We're the nation's top fitter and builder. Our specialty is matching golf components like clubheads and shafts to your unique swing. We have every brand imaginable and then some in each store, and we use technology to explore every element of golf equipment down to swingweight.

Basically, if you need better equipment or lower scores, we've got you covered! We also anticipate the Williamsville store to open in early March, so we hope to see you soon!

There is one already opened in Rochester down in Victor if you want to swing by and take a look.

Wish they were a little further East!

Will check you out when you open

We can help with that! 😁

We're the nation's top fitter and builder. Our specialty is matching golf components like clubheads and shafts to your unique swing. We have every brand imaginable and then some in each store, and we use technology to explore every element of golf equipment down to swingweight.

Basically, if you need better equipment or lower scores, we've got you covered! We also anticipate the Williamsville store to open in early March, so we hope to see you soon!
You forgot one piece: You're awesome!!!!

We can help with that! 😁

Have had nothing but great experiences from the Victor, NY store guys, FYI. Class acts and know their stuff. Obviously have a passion for the game and for seeing people succeed.

To the OP, Club Champion fittings have a few good threads here and many THPers has spoken all about their experiences. From what I have read, the posts have been very positive and something that is very worth the cost when looking to have the correct equipment for your game.

I went for a fitting at Club Champion in NYC. The guy did a decent job. The one thing I didn’t like was the fitter is a salesman. I then had a fitting with local guy and I felt it was better experience in my opinion. club Champion is good operation but just remember they 50 plus locations so there looking to make money and up sell you.

I just went through a fitting at a Club Champion. For selection of clubs and shafts, they are worlds better than a big box store, course fitting kits, etc. The possible options for fitting are off the charts. The one I went to also had a SAM Lab for putter fitting. If you really want to explore the options, CC is a great place to go. I had good experience with the fitter I worked with and would go back without hesitation for a fitting.

I was less happy with the sales pitch after the fitting but completely get it. Get fit, buy clubs. In my case the best fit shafts were at the very top end of cost. I wasn't ready for that.

Have had nothing but great experiences from the Victor, NY store guys, FYI. Class acts and know their stuff. Obviously have a passion for the game and for seeing people succeed.
I went to the Victor store in June 2020 for irons and it was a great experience. I’m hoping to get back there at some point in the next few months to fit the top of my bag.

Got the email this morning that the Williamsville, NY location is now open. I've almost made the 1.5 hour drive to Rochester a few times, but now thinking about scheduling a fitting within the next few weeks at this location.

I went for a fitting at Club Champion in NYC. The guy did a decent job. The one thing I didn’t like was the fitter is a salesman. I then had a fitting with local guy and I felt it was better experience in my opinion. club Champion is good operation but just remember they 50 plus locations so there looking to make money and up sell you.

I don't know if the fitters are CC are on commission but obviously they are in business to make money. Just like the local guy is. The amount of pressure probably depends on the style of the guy you were working with.

I worked on the sales floor of a ski shop for years. We weren't on commission. Even without commission I still wanted to sell stuff. It is no fun to spend a ton of time with someone then have them walk out empty handed. I know you pay good money for a fitting at CC so to some extent they are getting compensated for their time but I am sure everyone wants to see stuff to the people they are working with.

I expect the overhead at CC is pretty high so I don't expect the franchises would survive very long if they weren't making club sales.

I don't know if the fitters are CC are on commission but obviously they are in business to make money. Just like the local guy is. The amount of pressure probably depends on the style of the guy you were working with.

I have been told they are not.

I have been told they are not.

I did a putter fitting recently and there was no pressure. It certainly felt to me like the fitter wasn't under pressure to sell me a putter.

I have been to my fitter many times, and not once was I ever "sold" to.

It was, "Here's your specs, have a nice day, call me for any reason, if you need to."

Saw the email about the one in Buffalo. Drove past it last week. Very tempted to schedule a fitting since it’s basically the same price as woods to wedges with the discount

I just went through a fitting in January. First one in many years. Had a great experience. The fitter gave me valuable insight and like others stated, at the end it was "here's your specs for the best fit we had, I can print it for you, you can call me if you want to think about it, etc."

You're going to pay a premium at a place like CC just because everything is custom built. I don't expect it to be cheap. If I went to a car dealership and customized every detail of my vehicle, made custom seats, steering wheel height, etc (just examples), I would expect to pay more for that than the one sitting on the lot. CC fittings are for people who want to know that they are getting exactly what they need. It's definitely a luxury. I justify it by the fact that we play a ton of golf, why not be completely confident you are in the right set-up.

We can help with that! 😁

We're the nation's top fitter and builder. Our specialty is matching golf components like clubheads and shafts to your unique swing. We have every brand imaginable and then some in each store, and we use technology to explore every element of golf equipment down to

@Club Champion

I’ve been waiting to get fit in the Providence RI center but waiting until the Lefty heads are in that I’m interested in before I book a driver fitting. Last email from a very helpful employee there was he was asking to get in stock the demo Cobra heads in.

I want to hit 9 and 10.5 in Cobra Radspeed and XB, Ping G425 MAX, and Callaway Epic MAX and LS. Any help in getting the lefty driver heads in to Providence? Thx
[/QUOTE]

@Club Champion

I’ve been waiting to get fit in the Providence RI center but waiting until the Lefty heads are in that I’m interested in before I book a driver fitting. Last email from a very helpful employee there was he was asking to get in stock the demo Cobra heads in.

I want to hit 9 and 10.5 in Cobra Radspeed and XB, Ping G425 MAX, and Callaway Epic MAX and LS. Any help in getting the lefty driver heads in to Providence? Thx

We're working on it across the board -- it relies on the OEMs and their demo shipping schedule. In some cases, those demos just don't exist yet so it's not that we're leaving Providence out of the mix, it's just that we're playing a waiting game. Realistically, I would recommend a fitting later in April to give some flexibility on the timing for those lefty demos.

We're working on it across the board -- it relies on the OEMs and their demo shipping schedule. In some cases, those demos just don't exist yet so it's not that we're leaving Providence out of the mix, it's just that we're playing a waiting game. Realistically, I would recommend a fitting later in April to give some flexibility on the timing for those lefty demos.

Thanks for taking the time to respond here on the forum to this question.

Appreciate your response.

Back