Cleveland Mashie Review - Testers Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP recently asked their forum members to be part of the testing program and try out the 2011 Cleveland Mashie hybrid pre-release. 6 forum members were selected and this will be their thread to give you all the feedback you need about the new hybrid hitting stores next year.

Ask questions, get pictures, and find out once and for all if this hybrid will be the right one for you. By golfers for golfers.

Here are your 6 testers

White Rhino
bridges
TC
AHA
Yoccos1981
dmb012

Cant wait, this is going to be very interesting...

just waiting for that beautiful hybrid to show up at this point. i'm pretty pumped about this one. i've been around the mashie on two seperate occassions, so i've seen how well it performs. i must've heard this about a thousand times when i asked how it was working:

"it's like cheating!"

i don't know about you, but i find that to be very exciting.

Mine just showed up!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Working on the initial pics !!

White Rhino just got his in, so hoping the rest of use get ours in tomorrow! Im pumped!!!!

Congrats again to the testers!! I can't wait to see your good work!!

this is awesome, I am dying ot hear your thoughts everyone!

Wow, that was fast! Looking forward to this, guys :)

Mine just showed up!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Working on the initial pics !!

SO JEALOUS! That was really fast so now I'm going to be checking the front door every 5 minutes for the next few days until it arrives. Congrats on the early arrival and good luck with the rain!

My first reaction when I pull the club out of the bag and looked at it. It took me back to the outing and when I first saw the club on the range. Kinda weird and creepy I know but you want honesty here and from me you will get it.

My first reaction when I pull the club out of the bag and looked at it. It took me back to the outing and when I first saw the club on the range. Kinda weird and creepy I know but you want honesty here and from me you will get it.

the club was wierd and creepy or the fact it took you back to the outting?

For those who are waiting.. FedEx is who brought mine.

Shoot...FedEx was already at my house today for a different delivery. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

no doubt!! darn lefties....sound like errrr nevermind

Should I be offended? I am left handed, but I play right. I guess that makes me exempt hey?

But back on track, I can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts!

Lol. Cant wait Rhino. I can feel mine is close by

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should I be offended? I am left handed, but I play right. I guess that makes me exempt hey?

But back on track, I can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts!

hi....

or were you saying eh?

good lord rhino....pics!!!!

hi....

or were you saying eh?

Hey as in "Hey, what do you think?" Hehe. I have this arguement with AG all the time. Ever since it was brought up at the Outing she tells me when I say eh, or at least when she thinks I say it. She thinks I say it quite a bit when in fact I'm saying hey. Either way, I can't win.

The people want pics Rhino!! :D

Lets keep this one about the Mashie everybody. This testing is going to be read by TONS of people and we want to get pics and results first. The congrats can be said in the other thread. Lets keep this one about the club, the reviews, the pictures, and the questions.

Back