Cleveland CBX Full Face wedge

Status
Not open for further replies.

arydolphin

GTHC!
Reaction score
Handicap
Cleveland joins the hi toe party. Click on the link for the product page: https://www.clevelandgolf.com/en/wedges-/cleveland-cbx-full-face-wedge/MCBXFF.html

CBX-FF-ALT2-XL.jpg

I don't need a wedge but I like full face...good thing i'm resisting anything until after my surgery

I like that quite a bit!

I like it a lot. Takes some of the CBX forgiveness, and adds the hi toe. Great Combo

That should be good for sure. Cleveland wedges are always good.
Checked out the link too for some more pictures, ya I could do some flop shots with the 58°

I use my PW and 9i for all my chipping...would a 48 or 50deg CBX wedge be as forgiving as those? or am I selling this short with my narrow focus on chipping inside of 10-30 yds...I think these would also be useful at our local 9 hole which is mostly 100-110yd par 3's

That should be good for sure. Cleveland wedges are always good.
Checked out the link too for some more pictures, ya I could do some flop shots with the 58°
I really could have a blast with a 58°!

Wow o wow o wow. I love the look of the face, and the cavity makes a TON of sense, especially as it looks like there is some extra heft out on the toe for those open face shots. Very nice.

I use my PW and 9i for all my chipping...would a 48 or 50deg CBX wedge be as forgiving as those? or am I selling this short with my narrow focus on chipping inside of 10-30 yds...I think these would also be useful at our local 9 hole which is mostly 100-110yd par 3's
I’d guess they’ll be about as forgiving as what’s in your signature. I gamed the OG CBX wedges and loved them. They were a fine full shot club as well as very good around the green

I’d guess they’ll be about as forgiving as what’s in your signature. I gamed the OG CBX wedges and loved them. They were a fine full shot club as well as very good around the green

i'll work on my 53 deg some more but I can never hit it quite right on the touch shots...always hit it thin. ?

That is the best looking one I have seen so far.

looks good although I wish Cleveland would bring back the deep black finish they had in the 588 days

looks Good!

Nice wedge. I‘m not big into the this type wedge though.

Lawd! That's gonna be a beast!

I’d like to try the 58°... Looks so good...

Nice! Is this a CBX2 with full face grind or and updated original CBX?

I guess I'm a little confused on who and what this is for, and I really don't want to offend anyone by asking. In my head I have this idea, partly from things I've read and seen myself, that most real good players aren't playing cb wedges. I also tend to think that generally only real good players should be attempting "extreme open-face shots around the green" that it says it is specifically designed for with any type of regularity. So can somebody help me out, or call me an idiot and tell me to stfu, or something??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back