Clay's Tournament Results Thread

claycribbs

Fear the Dolphin Swag!
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey Guys! This summer I'm playing in many golf tournaments and this is where I will be updating you guys and how I did. My first tournament is on June 8th and I can't wait.

good luck CC!

good luck clay! i have a tournament that day as well.

Good luck CC!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Good luck CC, look forward to hearing your progress.

Ok Guys, Today I played at the Lakes at Laura S. Walker in Waycross, Ga. Its rated 4 and a half stars by Golf Digest and I had never played it. So I go in thinking we are playing the White tees which top off at 6069 yards. Pretty Normal for me. Well when I get there I find out we are playing the Black Tees or the tips. Its 6656 yards. I've never played tees this far and I was a little intimidated. I was hitting the ball great on the range and had some confidence going in. I ended up shooting 88 and coming in 12th of a field of 18. From the tips I feel like this is a great score for me. It would have been lower if not for two things; 1: No putts were dropping at all. 2. I hit a ball in the water because of a spot I thought was fairway and ended up being fish land. Oh well I'll take my 88.

Another of tournament possibly on Thursday.

thata boy clay stay positive!

That's still a great job CC, even from the back tees :) Good luck on Thursday!!

I'm really happy with how I played. Minus the putting.

got another tournament tomorrow......! Lets go get em.

Good luck, Junior. Get there early and hit some putts. For more than five minutes. If they're putting you out there at 6,600 yards, you have to make some putts.

Kevin

Great job Clay and good luck tomorrow. Go get'em!

Came in 5th today at the Augusta Junior Golf Magazine Tour tournament at Waynesboro Country Club. I played the White Tees which played at 6434 Yards. I shot 92 and it should have been much less. I had one OB drive and so many putts. Most were two putts and I just couldn't get the putter going. They were all right around the cup they just wouldn't drop. Next tournament is at Jekyll Island at the Indian Mound Course next Tuesday.

Good job CC :) and good luck to you next week!

Good job Clay, might not have been the 88, but that will come. Good luck next week and congrats on the 5th.

Its weird because I shot lower at a longer course lol. I'm just constantly trying to break 90 from the longer tees.

Good score on a tough sounding course Clay !

Playing tomorrow at Jekyll Island at the Indian Mounds Course. After my 80 yesterday I'm pretty confident. Hope I get to tee off before it gets too hot. Will be back tomorrow to update you guys on how I did.

Best of luck Clay!

Yesterday I played at Jekyll Island at the Indian Mound Course. It played 6469 yards. I came in a tied for 9th and shot 94. I played very badly and part of my bad score came because of 3 bad holes. A 6 on a par 3, a 9 on a par 5 (which came because of a ball I tried to punch out and it hit a tree and went OB) and a 7 on a par 5. I might play in an Augusta Junior golf magazine event next week and then a GSGA tournament at the Ford Plantation.

Best of luck to you CC :)

don't let your scores weigh on you too much clay, you're gaining some invaluable experience right now. i hope you get to play again soon!

I'm playing the Ford Planation tomorrow. I think we will be playing the Tees that are over 6600 yards. I'm scared lol. I can't wait to get out there tomorrow and play a great course.

Back