Cincinnati Chili is the Best Chili

Can't say I'll be back anytime soon. The cheese fries were good though.
stressed season 2 GIF

This is popping up again. Not April 1st yet

Level Up Acheived!

I think I’m going to have to make them sometime this year.

So is there a Cincinnati Chili Cake as well?

Asking for a friend.

This is how the apocalypse begins...

Had Pleasant Ridge Chili for the first time the other day, and man that stuff is good. Actual meat in the sauce, and the flavor was pretty good.

Had Pleasant Ridge Chili for the first time the other day, and man that stuff is good. Actual meat in the sauce, and the flavor was pretty good.
It’s a great spot. The local spots can be so good, although Blue Ash chili has left me wanting a little bit

Forget the chili. Next time you are at PRC it's an ABSOLUTE MUST to order the Gravy Fries.

It’s a great spot. The local spots can be so good, although Blue Ash chili has left me wanting a little bit
Yeah didn't care much for Blue Ash and they are really expensive now.
Forget the chili. Next time you are at PRC it's an ABSOLUTE MUST to order the Gravy Fries.
That's what I heard, but we all placed a to go order at work and was worried they'd be crazy soggy by the time they got back

they should open a Cincinnati chili shop that is the same thing, but actually decent non-sweet chili instead.

It would absolutely rake.

they should open a Cincinnati chili shop that is the same thing, but actually decent non-sweet chili instead.

It would absolutely rake.
You would have to use an out of region bank to get financing to sell non-sweet chili here

Back