Cincinnati Chili is the Best Chili

How is this thread still alive?
You mean from people claiming Chipotle is superior to this delicacy despite the several virus and bacteria food issues, is the least shocking thing ever from THPer's taste buds.

Hey JB did you catch that Skyline is now serving breakfast? Thoughts?

It’s only available at CVG though, for now.

Hey JB did you catch that Skyline is now serving breakfast? Thoughts?

It’s only available at CVG though, for now.
There would be very few better ways to start the day.

How is this thread still alive?
You mean from people claiming Chipotle is superior to this delicacy despite the several virus and bacteria food issues, is the least shocking thing ever from THPer's taste buds.

Skyline v Chipotle is like a battle that makes plumbers cry

There would be very few better ways to start the day.

eye watering, wall-mounted rail holding, deity cursing, “thp browsing phone time” is rarely on my post breakfast bucket list

eye watering, wall-mounted rail holding, deity cursing, “thp browsing phone time” is rarely on my post breakfast bucket list
Funny, this breakfast coney dog was delicious and no rail holding was needed as I followed along the Morgan Cup over the weekend44E3BF56-081A-4008-88FC-388689843E5E.jpeg

It sounds like you might need to see someone that can take a "look inside"

Funny, this breakfast coney dog was delicious and no rail holding was needed as I followed along the Morgan Cup over the weekendView attachment 9212345
I see that picture and I'm like, "Yes!" But now that I have tasted this fake chili concoction I'm reminded of this line:

1696862716040.png

Can’t say I’m surprised that a place that willingly named a sandwich a ‘Hot Brown’ would have the sophisticated palate required for Skyline.

Yes I know hot browns are really good. But come on with that name.
Louisville delivered Bourbon, Hot Browns, Old Fashioned’s, Cheeseburgers (allegedly), mint juleps, etc to the culinary scene.

Cincinnati added cinnamon to hot dog chili.

How dare someone not make mention of the amazing Graeters

How dare someone not make mention of the amazing Graeters
Greatest is pretty amazing. Best ice cream around. I do agree on that. Especially their bourbon flavored varieties 😋

7C419E8A-7F7C-4ABF-943F-6FD503F512F2.jpeg

@Muchmore18 use your newfound powers and put this thread out of its misery
Agreed, it should be pinned to the top of the food and drink forum so it’s easier to find this awesomeness

Received a gift from @Scooby45 and wanted to give it a try. Doing coneys tonight and tomorrow will make a 4-5 way.

IMG_0926.jpeg

Grilled to a solid char

IMG_0927.jpeg

Then topped with some slow simmering chili

IMG_0928.jpeg

Then topped with cheese

IMG_0929.jpeg

Love that you slow simmered. That’s a pro move.
It was really good. Definitely different than Skyline to me. Subtle differences but different

So tonight this will be done 3 way style with chili and cheese over pasta.
I have a feeling its going to be very very good.

Back