Christian w/Callaway Just Blew My Mind

J4U

Grateful
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Was wondering where I should put this and decided he needed his own thread!

I went to see if some shafts had arrived (NO) and found out that I had an unexpected package. I had gone to GS a few weeks ago and Callaway had a demo tent outside and I was able to hit all the XHot product. Christian was heading the event and got to talking about THP and when I left asked for my name and address. Christian was also the one who provided me with all the XHot Stickers and the XHot Coin and Hat as well. This is what was in the box:
IMAG1096.jpg
"
I just wanted to say "Thank You" to Christian! Callaway has a great representative for this Region in Christian! Such a personable guy and really knows his product!

That's incredible awesome man!

Wow. Awesome J4U. So cool that Callaway did that for you. Big shootout to Christian for making it happen.

wow thats awesome! Callaway has really completely changed the way i look at them as a company in just 1 year really is impressive.

Boom! Glad to see Christian and Callaway #bring it. Great story

Very cool, love to see companies and their representatives go above and beyond.

That's just awesome. Freaking awesome.

They get it! They really do!

Awesome J4U, that's great. The HEX Chromes are the best balls out there. (I haven't hit the Lethals on the course yet though) That's great... just awesome

That is awesome, really like the attention and personal touch. Tweet that out to @CallawayGolf to show your appreciation

Wow man that's awesome!

That's beyond awesome.

Wow, very dang cool right there!!

That is so cool. Nice dude!

Congrats that's awesome!
Hit them well

Good luck with the Callys!

What a great gesture. Enjoy!

That is awesome, really like the attention and personal touch. Tweet that out to @CallawayGolf to show your appreciation

Got-r-done for sure! Thanks for the reminder!

That's just awesome! The Callaway crew knows how to do it right!

Wow wow... that's great. nice Callaway!!!

That's amazing, kudos to Callaway!!!

Very cool!!!

That's awesome J4U. Great gesture from Callaway.

Back