Checking in from Louisville

tmurph51

Reaction score
Handicap
Yes
Hi everyone, names Tommy. I live in Louisville and like to play as often as I can. Just now getting serious about golf after picking it up after playing baseball my whole life. About a 23 handicap (goal this year is to drop that as low as possible).

Just got fitted/ordered new clubs for the first time in my life a few weeks ago and got myself some Cobra Forged Tec X irons 5-GW. Rest of my bag is Sim2 Max driver, Big Bertha 3 wood, SM7 60 degree, Tommy Armour 56 degree, and a putter thats older than me that is ol' reliable. Currently on the hunt for a 52 degree to add to the bag once I get my irons.

On top of golf, I am an avid horse racing fan and work in the racing industry. Excited to be here and grow my knowledge of the game!

Welcome to THP, and welcome to the game of golf!

Hi everyone, names Tommy. I live in Louisville and like to play as often as I can. Just now getting serious about golf after picking it up after playing baseball my whole life. About a 23 handicap (goal this year is to drop that as low as possible).

Just got fitted/ordered new clubs for the first time in my life a few weeks ago and got myself some Cobra Forged Tec X irons 5-GW. Rest of my bag is Sim2 Max driver, Big Bertha 3 wood, SM7 60 degree, Tommy Armour 56 degree, and a putter thats older than me that is ol' reliable. Currently on the hunt for a 52 degree to add to the bag once I get my irons.

On top of golf, I am an avid horse racing fan and work in the racing industry. Excited to be here and grow my knowledge of the game!
I work for a spirits company and head down to Louisville about once a year. Now I know to bring my clubs next time. Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to THP! I’m in Louisville quite often!

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Welcome @tmurph51!! I love over in Jeffersonville. Would love to play sometime here in Louisville. You’re going to love those Cobra’s.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! The water is fine! Jump on in!

Let’s goooo. Welcome aboard

#L1C4

Hi Tommy. I bleed Cubbie blue so I don't like your bird but you play Cobra irons so I guess you're okay. 😛 Welcome to the forum.

Back