Chambers Bay Golf dates

bahester

Follow me: @bahester
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 9.6
Just wanted to get a thread started for those interested in playing Chambers at some point during the summer. I personally would like to play at least once, if not twice before I head back to North Carolina the 2nd weekend in August. I'm free to play any weekends until then and possibly Fridays or Mondays depending on how much heads up there is.

Anyone else interested in coming along?

Yes. Very interested. My scheduling kinda sucks. I work most weekends but typically have Monday's off. We definitely need to figure something out.

I'll go if you carry my bag :p but seriously I'd love to get together with some THP'rs and an hour drive is more than worth it

IN !!!!
I'll keep track of this thread and proposed dates---retired and more of a decoration around the house, so avail most any time and am about an hour from Chambers Bay.

AND no chinese before the date !!!:act-up:

After the MC is over I'm sure I can be talked into a Seattle trip.

I'll go if you carry my bag :p but seriously I'd love to get together with some THP'rs and an hour drive is more than worth it

Ok man cool.

Yes. Very interested. My scheduling kinda sucks. I work most weekends but typically have Monday's off. We definitely need to figure something out.

I may be able to swing a Monday man. Got any potential dates in mind?

After the MC is over I'm sure I can be talked into a Seattle trip.

When will you be back from MC breezy?

A monday might be tough for me, but I am open on pretty much every sunday in July.

I'm open to weekends, but weekdays are out for me.

If we can get JConn to get a saturday or sunday off everybody would be golden :banana:

I am out of town the first 3 weekends in July but if you guys end up going sometime the 7/28 weekend I would love to join you.

So, some dates I was thinking were July 14th weekend, July 28th weekend, and possibly August 11th weekend. Any interest in any of those dates?

So, some dates I was thinking were July 14th weekend, July 28th weekend, and possibly August 11th weekend. Any interest in any of those dates?

The 7/28 weekend should be workable for me.

bumping this

I would be able to do the 14th

DL

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk 2

Ok man cool.

I may be able to swing a Monday man. Got any potential dates in mind?

When will you be back from MC breezy?

Sorry to chunky respond. I will be back on July 31 st I think.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to chunky respond. I will be back on July 31 st I think.

Holy cow was waiting years for that! Haha, okay. Let me know if you're interested anytime after that bro. I'm here till the 12th of August and may be able to take a day off before then sometime if you can only do a weekday or something.

Holy cow was waiting years for that! Haha, okay. Let me know if you're interested anytime after that bro. I'm here till the 12th of August and may be able to take a day off before then sometime if you can only do a weekday or something.

I will do my best. I'd love to come earlier but I value my life and my marriage.

I will do my best. I'd love to come earlier but I value my life and my marriage.

HAHA, I understand buddy. No worries. If you can't work it out there's a chance I may be back a time or two sometime in the next year before next Summer.

Pretty sure i could make any of those weekends happen.

Cool, got a nice little group forming up.

BTW, not sure if you are actually planning an entire weekend or thinking about a day of play on a particular weekend...

Just to be clear, I can't swing an entire weekend. I am looking at driving up in the morning, playing some golf and coming back to P town that afternoon/evening.

Nah I'm just looking at a day

Perfect.

Let me know what date works best for everyone, looks like the 28th, and I'll do my best to get it off.

Back