CB vs CL77 Handicap Cage Match

Kick his ass seabass!

Kick his ass seabass!

He doesn't stand a chance TC, with the new driver that I LOVE, and irons finally fit to my swing, CL is going to be watching my a$$ as I go to single digits.

I think you both get there quickly. It's all short game a putting bro. I say which ever one of you adds a mallet to the arsenal first gets lowest. I'm not kidding.

I think you both get there quickly. It's all short game a putting bro. I say which ever one of you adds a mallet to the arsenal first gets lowest. I'm not kidding.

Totally agree, yesterday I put the bettinardi into play for the first time and was draining putts from everywhere. 29 putts yesterday, with some long ones going in and that was with 2 3 jiggles. This guy is going to hang around for a while.

I've got 2 mallets. Do I win?:question:

Nope, but you are cuter.

Awww! It is going to break my heart kicking your ass. Forgot that I have a 3rd mallet in the mail to me. That really pushes me over the edge:loser::bettinardi::seemore:

Awww! It is going to break my heart kicking your ass. Forgot that I have a 3rd mallet in the mail to me. That really pushes me over the edge:loser::bettinardi::seemore:

Dude, its cute that you think so, I now have a perfect bag set up that I'm going to use to destroy you. We still don't have a bet though.

I hope it's a tie. That way everybody wins.

Kevin

I had a decent round going yesterday but got darked out. Freaking dark!!:poop:

I have a question guys. If Canada's handicap system averages all scores and the USA averages only the lowest 10 of the last 20, it doesn't seem fair to the Canadian. Are you using the same handicap system to figure out who goes lowest?

Last edited:
I had no idea that we were not using the same handicap system. I'll have to let CB answer that. Maybe we can pick a website and just enter our scores to see who would win?:question: Canada always has to screw things up. Crazy country:chicken:

I had no idea that we were not using the same handicap system. I'll have to let CB answer that. Maybe we can pick a website and just enter our scores to see who would win?:question: Canada always has to screw things up. Crazy country:chicken:

Use the TMex index. He knows all.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

I have a question guys. If Canada's handicap system averages all scores and the USA averages only the lowest 10 of the last 20, it doesn't seem fair to the Canadian. Are you using the same handicap system to figure out who goes lowest?

Our system uses the same thing ;). Either that or it isn't too hard to figure out I either case.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

The Belbs is right, the only difference between the two systems is ESC and that our system updates with each round, instead of your once a week deal. basically they are exactly the same. Chunky can't win either way.

The Belbs is right, the only difference between the two systems is ESC and that our system updates with each round, instead of your once a week deal. basically they are exactly the same. Chunky can't win either way.

Well I won't win unless I get out more. Yesterday would have dropped me for sure if I could have gotten the round in. My putting was on fire!:bomb::bomb:

Well I won't win unless I get out more. Yesterday would have dropped me for sure if I could have gotten the round in. My putting was on fire!:bomb::bomb:

You and me both buddy. I haven't touched a club in 4 days, but I think I'm going to be playing tomorrow evening. I think one more good round gets me into the singles.

I would love to see it Mountie. You are the Canadian Monty. Perhaps the bet should be something surrounding the outing. Maybe the bet should be handicap closer to the outing. I don't know. I just know it's getting darker earlier here and I'm having a heck of a time getting full rounds in.

I would love to see it Mountie. You are the Canadian Monty. Perhaps the bet should be something surrounding the outing. Maybe the bet should be handicap closer to the outing. I don't know. I just know it's getting darker earlier here and I'm having a heck of a time getting full rounds in.

chunky is getting nervous and wanting to change the bet. Hmmmmmmm, well the fastest way to bring your HC down is to play 9 hole rounds. hehehe. It can be HC closer to the outing if you want, but I don't think my HC gets unfrozen until May anyway,

I don't get nervous. I go through swing changes. I forgot your HC gets frozen.

I don't get nervous. I go through swing changes. I forgot your HC gets frozen.

Ya, I still play but due to course conditions, golf becomes much much more difficult. We can think of something.

Ok, sorry I was confused. So if you have a 13 on a hole, you would count that in your total score and Chunky will just count it as a 7 on that hole. Advantage Chunky! :) Hopefully you're not having too many holes over a 6 or 7 anyway!

Ok, sorry I was confused. So if you have a 13 on a hole, you would count that in your total score and Chunky will just count it as a 7 on that hole. Advantage Chunky! :) Hopefully you're not having too many holes over a 6 or 7 anyway!

I don't think I use ESC KB. As I said earlier I'm using Skycaddies site to do my handicap and they don't use that. I don't get too many holes like that anyway lol.:dance:

I don't think I use ESC KB. As I said earlier I'm using Skycaddies site to do my handicap and they don't use that. I don't get too many holes like that anyway lol.:dance:

I don't have them usually either unless I'm in a tournament and have a bunker meltdown. :(

No hehehe, we have ESC it just works slightly different. The most I can take on any hole is a double bogey, so 5 on a par 3, 6 on a par 4 ect. I think CL can take a 7 on a par 3 which I can't.

Back