Caption This Contest 4/11/2011

It’s much better to look good than to feel good, and I look mah-velous!

Last edited:
I'm the easter bunny and I just laid an egg.

You think this looks bad, you should see me use my driver!

Luke should really stick to experimenting with colors on canvas and not with his wardrobe!!

Last day to get your entries in.

Lots of good stuff so far.

"really, my outfit is so bad that my 3 foot putts refuse to go in!"

"DAMN....short again!! Maybe I should not have worn the matching pink panties today."

Most of Augusta's food is pretty good, just stay away from the burrito's!

The NEW Luke Donald now available in Watermelon Flavor!

I already have an entry in but I wanted to post this for fun:

This is a result of Thainer and Lee Westwood having a "guys" night out

This is the last photo before the Flamingos attacked ...

"If you think that's bad... you should see the guy that lost the bet!"

Look Bad...Feel Bad...Play Awful.

Just as a true story comment about this picture (my entry was already done). On Friday, my wife and I were discussing Rickie Fowler's outfits and the comment a media person had made that his all orange would not look good with a green jacket when my wife commented that Hot Pink would go with the Master's Green. When I saw the outfit that Luke was wearing on Saturday, I paused the coverage and brought her in...and she said "See, that looks good together". I think she needs a vacation from the boys as colorblindness has set in.

Just as a true story comment about this picture (my entry was already done). On Friday, my wife and I were discussing Rickie Fowler's outfits and the comment a media person had made that his all orange would not look good with a green jacket when my wife commented that Hot Pink would go with the Master's Green. When I saw the outfit that Luke was wearing on Saturday, I paused the coverage and brought her in...and she said "See, that looks good together". I think she needs a vacation from the boys as colorblindness has set in.

Cmon AD, that is how we land the good ones...They clearly cant see straight right?

Congrats Couldbeu! A lot of great entries!

Nice CB! Great entry!

Back