Captains3Jacks new stick!

captain3jack

Reaction score
Handicap
Ok, I finally played golf today with David at the club and he brought me my new gamer. It is 34 inches, 340g hand milled Ming head I prefer my putter at 67-68 degrees of loft and do not like the high toe appearance. David ground down the top line and rounded the toe. I posted a pic of a stock Ming versus my Ming.
Best part of it, I birded 3 of the first nine holes I played with it. :love:

1stdaySchool20111stgradeandfourth021.jpg

1stdaySchool20111stgradeandfourth028.jpg

So nice. Impressive work by David again. TP Mills coming super strong.

So pretty! and I dont even like blade style putters

That is a beaut!

That looks great!

GORGEOUS! I expected nothing less though Craig.

The sole looks great and I like to see someone else playing as flat a lie as I do!

How nice is that! Congrats.

Tap,Tap,Tap

That's purty

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Durn, Craig, not only does that bring the house down, but it uproots a couple of the neighbors trees. Hawt, man, hawt.

Sweet looking club.

Very nice

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Really nice Ming. It is special.

Troy

Thanks guys.. What do you think about the layout of the cavity? You may see the 2012 Anvils adopt something similar.
Here is a pic of the complete logo. David didnt feel like hand milling the lines in the logo. Lazy Old Man!

I love that logo Craig, pure and clean looking.

I like the logo. Simple and true to the history of TP Mills.

As far as the cavity, very simple and to the point. I think it will be more effective than just having "Mills" in the cavity. Having the whole name there is probably better for brand recognition.

I like the logo. Simple and true to the history of TP Mills.

As far as the cavity, very simple and to the point. I think it will be more effective than just having "Mills" in the cavity. Having the whole name there is probably better for brand recognition.

Your going to see some real traditional Mills putters soon. I know there are prototype 8802 and Bullseye putters floating in the shop. I also believe there is a new One and a softtail being worked on.
I love the Ming and the Trad II putters, but nothing screams Mills more than the above putters. IMO

Hey Craig. I like the new logo almost as much as your new ming! Great looking flat stick and I really like the design. How heavy is the face milling?

Hey Craig. I like the new logo almost as much as your new ming! Great looking flat stick and I really like the design. How heavy is the face milling?

Thanks, i appreciate it. The milling is average. I will try and get a good face pic tomorrow.

Dang Craig that is one fine looking putter!

I need to pick me up a new flat stick and have David go buck wild and free range on my next stick

Very nice!

Thanks Jacob. When is your first game? Going to be watching the TV for your HS scores.

This week is Jamboree, first official game is next week. Thanks for the support.

Putter looks clean, love the hossel how it melts into the head

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Back